Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been disabled on a torrent site? Then this thread is for you!

Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes. I have borderline. And yes I have ADHD. I'm extremely impulsive. I get annoying and weird/mean when I'm bored.
    treat yourself

Yes. I have been an asshat many times. I have upset people. I have trolled. I have abused staff. I have abused members. I have spammed.
    But I can honestly say that I have never wanted to do anyone harm. I have done that nontheless, but I am sorry that I have. I want everyone to know that they are all good people although me may not agree on everything or be the best of friends. But I can't say I disrespect anyone in the torrent world. We're all people. We're all pirates. We do what we believe in. When we should all really come together and fight for our cause we instead go to war with people that are fighting for the exact same thing as ourselves.

You can see this an an apology to everyone I ever did any damage to, hurted, annoyed, made angry and many other reactions. I hope they realize that I am not a bad person. I am far away from flawless, I have a lot of things to do to be a better person in this community and in the world itself. I hope they will come to understand that too. I respect everyone although I might have acted in the complete opposite way. Even my arch-enemies mitch and Feeling. I know they are both good people by heart but we could not get along. That's how life works. Some people you will love, others will repulse you completely.
    I hope you realize this is all VIRTUAL.

I do believe, right now, that I won't come back. That I won't open up IRC or post in a forum. I've had my fair share. If I ever change my mind, you'll see me again. But for now - farewell mates.
    Last edited by Louie; 06-28-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    what makes this even worse is that you have been in the bittorrent scene for years, so you must know or at least heard things about BCG. (you may have even been a member before).

I dont care if you dont like BCG, I know we are not for everyone, I am not that naive to think that everyone we get through the doors, will love us, but the fact that you have been in the scene as it were, for years, makes you joining up and then disabling your account straight away all the more baffling.

just very confusing to say the least lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    whoa Qlix... TL: DR

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    whoa Qlix... TL: DR
    TL is torrentleech, but what is DR? Doctor?

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    well either that or Too Long Didn't Read

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    well either that or Too Long Didn't Read
    Sounds meaningful. Thanks for explaining.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I think Qlix is honestly tired.I noticed the other day him deleting alot of posts and i couldn't quite figure out why.Think this explains it now.
    I haven't the slightest idea of him but he sounded like someone who seriously deserves a break.When the alcohol is gone i hope that bitch is going to edit all the shit posts she has been making for the past 8 or so hours.

You got my best'a wishes Qlix.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I think Qlix is honestly tired.I noticed the other day him deleting alot of posts and i couldn't quite figure out why.Think this explains it now.
    I haven't the slightest idea of him but he sounded like someone who seriously deserves a break.When the alcohol is gone i hope that bitch is going to edit all the shit posts she has been making for the past 8 or so hours.

You got my best'a wishes Qlix.
    sounds more like someone who invested too much of their time/energy/life into something that would not even give them a handjob at the end of the night.

priorities have failed him.....

in my (almost)* expert opinion i'd say that this person suffers NOT from ADHD or any sort of personality disorder. These are the classic telltale signs of an addict

* i still have a year left for my phd

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Poster
    Been banned from what.cd, same nickname as here, because "TedMaul" saw my email adress which contains "mihai90" and thought that i'm "mihai91" - a trader which i never heard of - from sb-innovation (i heard that this a german forum), i never had an account there.

I joined irc.. and here's the discussion :

I would like to talk with a serious admin from what..if possible
    Last edited by RR2; 06-29-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: ip..

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When staff act based on usernames and not ip addresses it becomes so easy to frame / fuck over someone you don't like

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast