Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: GFT Invite Needed

Crack Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    If I were you I would talk to Feeling myself and ask why your account was disabled since you didn't break any rules(at least from what you said...I dunno if its true or not). I just checked the rules and there is nothing there about posting your own SCT information if that was the reason they stated. If another person from staff asks you if they can help you just say you need to speak with Feeling.
    I sent Feeling a PM on here, but he didn't respond. Unfortunately, I can't get back in the channel to message him. They didn't give me a chance to speak much before banning me from the channel. A staff member stated that it was because I posted a screenie, but not Feeling himself. I would like the opportunity to speak with him because no other staff member was trying to give me the time of day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    If I were you I would talk to Feeling myself and ask why your account was disabled since you didn't break any rules(at least from what you said...I dunno if its true or not). I just checked the rules and there is nothing there about posting your own SCT information if that was the reason they stated. If another person from staff asks you if they can help you just say you need to speak with Feeling.
    thats a good idea...feeling has an account here, might be worth sending him a PM...

edit: nevermind...looks like you already did that "lol:
    Last edited by tippertime; 08-04-2009 at 11:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would try every irc channel of every tracker that you are a member and look for his name or search for his name on other sites in their userlist. Send him a PM there (for example he is a member of What.cd and Waffles)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Crack Whore
    I can get on to their IRC server, but not in the channel, so I will PM him there. No idea if he will respond though.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Go on the actual sites and PM him because I am sure he checks music sites. General 0day trackers are probably not a great place to find him. He is also a member of HDBits so you can message him there as well.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    yes, stalking a sysop sounds like a great idea

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's very difficult though when ScT staff doesn't even want to give me the time of day.
    Maybe ScT doesn't want any public any attention(like that would ever happen), and you did just that by posting a screen of their site. At FST of all places. But I can see your point view. If what you did wasn't generalized in their rules then you thought you were doing nothing wrong.

Shit happens. But I surely wouldn't sweat it though. ScT is easily replaceable(content wise). So I would just learn from this(screens or giving any other info about most sites in public is usually a no-no) and move on...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456