Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to get hold of uk-t squizzle

@ Thatsgreat that is correct. When I try to use the recovery option it says that I forgot to update my secret question and that the pass has been emailed to my account. But I don't have access to that account so I don't get a new pass. I've also tried to e-mail them but they haven't answered yet.

@Zip It isn't? Then where do they send it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    It'll e-mail you if you haven't set a secret question.

Go back onto the IRC network and /query Squizzle, if I don't respond immediately I'm probably at work or something, but stay idling and i'll catch you and we'll sort this

Bit rubbish that FST has blocked PMs for new users though I must say, particularly when some people are specifically signing up to get help with their tracker accounts.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    It'll e-mail you if you haven't set a secret question.

Go back onto the IRC network and /query Squizzle, if I don't respond immediately I'm probably at work or something, but stay idling and i'll catch you and we'll sort this

Bit rubbish that FST has blocked PMs for new users though I must say, particularly when some people are specifically signing up to get help with their tracker accounts.
    Thank you for your help. I'm on the IRC channel that was mentioned earlier in this thread and will be fo the rest of the day

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post

Um we seem to have a bit of a problem with dishonesty if you hadn't noticed.
    This way at least there is chance of finding out if it's a dupe of a cheater or something like that before they start PMing the inspecting.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pen15 View Post
    I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night.
    Who does? Nice nick by the way, penis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12