Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just got banned..!!

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    My sympathies man.You are a nice guy and i honestly woulda reconsidered you if i were them.People make mistakes but they don't necessarily have to be hanged for it.
    Ignore the trade calls,go to their irc n to try to talk them out.Maybe someone will see the n00b in you and hopefully reconsider.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    now...i got a lesson..
    never ever invite someone in public forum...
    the reason i tried to invite someone was that i was invited to a few trackers in this forum before.
    you guys check that out about that..
    and somebody kindly showed publicly in thread that i had the same nick as the one on what cd.
    after that...this happened,....
    was that one from true kindness..?

besides that, i don't know why invite section in this forum should stay from now on..
    if u want to invite someone to site,
    u must take a risk of losing ur account...?
    Last edited by jincandoit; 07-09-2009 at 09:03 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    My advice after going through a number of bans is to use different nicks everywhere.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by jincandoit View Post
    now...i got a lesson..
    never ever invite someone in public forum...
    the reason i was tried to someone was that i was invited to a few trackers in this forum before.
    you guys check that out about that..
    and somebody kindly showed publicly in thread that i had the same nick as the one on what cd.
    after that...this happened,....
    was that one from true kindness..?

besides that, i don't know why invite section in this forum should stay from now on..
    if u want to invite someone to site,
    u must take a risk of losing ur account...?
    exactly why i think you deserve a second chance...at least unlike the others you sound human

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post
    Just find another invite. I've had several accounts there, even invited myself a few times. I stopped downloading music though because I never listen to it.
    You sound familiar in a scary way, I could almost believe you're a dupe account of mine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    thanks guys....
    i am really sorry....
    from now on, i am going to stop inviting someone in this forum.
    currently, i am on several trackers called high level...
    i was about to do some kind of contributions to this forum for the decent members in this forum...
    it is me to blame for the ban thing...
    thank you ....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    To clear things up, I invited myself twice, once to get a username I liked better (when I switched usernames on almost every site but knew those sites wouldn't give a crap about some random power user) and once to give the account to my little brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I saw your invite offer and it was handled nicely (it looked like you really wanted the invites to go to good, honest people) and was very generous.

Sorry to hear you got banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Thats what you get for ignoring rules and getting caught. Also your giveaway was for no traders (why I dont know, since you break the rules too) so it's even more comical.

No way you deserve a second chance, why would you for breaking the rules. I saw your giveaway and knew it would happen, even after someone warned you.
    Last edited by puckface; 07-09-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Thats what you get for ignoring rules and getting caught. Also your giveaway was for no traders (why I dont know, since you break the rules too) so it's even more comical.

No way you deserve a second chance, why would you for breaking the rules. I saw your giveaway and knew it would happen, even after someone warned you.
    hey, you got that wrong...
    that someone called a kind soul warned me after i finished giveaways..
    why didn't he/ she warn me about that in the first place,anyway...?
    everyone knew that kind of warning thing came to me after i already finished my giveaways...
    so, what this warning thing was about?
    i should have canceled the person i already invited...
    is that sound reasonable...?
    Last edited by jincandoit; 07-09-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast