Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent Error Every Time

Every torrent i try to open i get this error "problem connecting to tracker [10061] connection refused", thus nothing happens, no dl or ul, just sits there. I am using the experimental version, I have also tried Shadow's version and the new 3.3 (i think thats it) version...same error. It's not the torrent though cause I can open them with Azureus and it'll start to dl it, the prob is Azureus is much slower than the standard Bittorrent client... anybody know what's up? Thanx!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Kokanee's Avatar The beer out here!
    where r u d/l from?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thailand, but I was dl Diablo 1 and I had it to about 83% and I got disconnected then when I tried to connect back after a few hours I kept getting this message with the same file as well as any other torrent, I already restarted and reinstalled all the clients but still I'm getting this message, right now im continuing with Azureus so I know its not offline or anything...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    muchspl2
    if its works with 1 it will work with the other
    just wait it will connect
    you could try manual announce also

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I've waited for almost 4 hours now leaving it on but still nothing, no peers or seeds or anything has changed...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It is the torrent get a new one by right-cliking and save target as.... Sounds like u are using suprnova.org and if u are then just hit enter in the address bar to get a new mirror and then use the save target as....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    that didnt work either, i also tried using a torrent that was just put up today.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    OK ive tried dl the most popular torrent files but for some reason i get this error with bittorrent, however I can open them fine with shareaza or azureus, but like i said they r super slow...im assuming this has something to do with my bittorrent prog, though ive tried 3 different versions (and restarted). I gett his error like 2 seconds after it reads and/or checks the file, it seems to me like its not even trying to connect, anybody????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Kokanee's Avatar The beer out here!
    Check your firewall settings, if you have one, and make sure it is allowing access with the other clients, thats about all I can suggest.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    muchspl2
    he has somethings mis configerd cause it doesen't make sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast