Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Staff Wanted!

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    OP, it would probably be much easier for you to find like-minded individuals on other sites and contact them about being staff on your tracker rather than asking here on FST.
    This is really not the right place to ask.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bllspk mate,

just reading the replies here should give you good reason not to come knocking here for staff most people here just want to put others down,

good luck with your tracker i hope its a success for you
    Last edited by CPC464; 07-14-2009 at 10:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bllspk View Post
    In my first post i said "Staff Members".An uploader in our case "Drug Supplier" is an staff member also.I didn´t said "We are looking for Admins and Moderators" did i?
    I´ll quote my own post so maybe this time they will understand mate!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    If you're not the sysop why are you recruiting staff...and he's right recruiting from FST is madness.
    Needle in a haystack

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    OP, it would probably be much easier for you to find like-minded individuals on other sites and contact them about being staff on your tracker rather than asking here on FST.
    This is really not the right place to ask.
    maybe not, but i wouldn't advise any of those other pseudo-1337 BT invite forums, where basically the members are the same as here, only behaving in a different way.
    there they turn to polite ass kissers, and are liars. Here, the same members behave like they were born in the wild.
    I'm talking about places such CFS, TPS or STN and so on...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-15-2009 at 02:17 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    there they turn to polite ass kissers, and are liars. Here, the same members behave like they were born in the wild.
    I'm talking about places such CFS, TPS or STN and so on...
    and tReactor (where some staffs there are staffs at PTN as well), T.Invite, invitenation, and many more

Good Luck with the new tracker..all the best..

btw, what are you looking for exactly? just uploader or what? i mean what kind of staffs?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    bllspk mate,

just reading the replies here should give you good reason not to come knocking here for staff most people here just want to put others down,

good luck with your tracker i hope its a success for you
    and if you learn to read,you should know that sometimes people just post for the sake of posting or are just trying to keep their opinions to themselves.

I mean the guy was the only person online on that tracker the whole time he was taking that screenshot.That to me sounds like a site that needs to talk to oprah...i mean sharky to do a flowery article on them coz more than anything you like really need new members.

In my first post i said "Staff Members".An uploader in our case "Drug Supplier" is an staff member also.I didn´t said "We are looking for Admins and Moderators" did i?
    I´ll quote my own post so maybe this time they will understand mate!
    and as you organise on that or a blog like filenetworks,you can post a recruitment thread on the demonoid forums of which am certain you'll be more than appreciated for reaching out.All it takes is a little more effort.And finally,i think you guys should stop stealing torrents and find your own if you want to be taken seriously and what's with the 7 hour gap between uploads?if the servers are making too much noise in your bedroom that you can't sleep,don't switch them off,pad them with pillows and sheets and if everything fails then move them to another room!

good luck with your tracker!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Good luck with the site, but I have to say recruiting staff from FST is crazy!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    Good luck with the site, but I have to say recruiting staff from FST is crazy!
    I´m not recruiting staff man(Admins&Moderators).We need uploaders wich they are staff members also!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good luck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast