Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Content or Community

Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClouds View Post
    True story ^^ Honestly, no site is that hard to get into if you know the right people. In any case, I'll get back on topic. I think content and community are equally important.
    I have to disagree, totally. For example; I know 100 persons on HDbits, but none of them can get me in because invites are disabled. And don't tell me they are all wrong persons and staff are they only right ones.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    ZOMG.. IC on FST??
    so good to see ya bud!

and yeah.. nothin is impossible. Its all about who you are!
    Being honest and genuine takes ya places. But, sadly thats not the case wid most FST users.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    But, sadly thats not the case wid most FST users.
    And you have proof of that figure ?
    Cause from where I stand the bad users are in the minority they are just so glaringly apparent.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    bud.. thats pretty apparent.
    I have been a part of FST for close to 3 months now, and have pretty much seen what goes down in all the sections from the lounge to the trade section. Maybe u are missing it or, want to skip that part coz of being a staffer here.
    I am not saying that every single member is a bad apple in here. There are some rly nice guys as well.
    But the shear number of Traders (who don't even show up on trades section or anywhere for that matter, after completing 30 posts and a month to get PM rights, but oddly enough, appear visible while reading threads in the trade section ) makes me wonder about the position FST is in.. or, the way it gets perceived as. (not that i care of.. I am too opinionated to budge from my stance if i am sure about something.And tbh, i am liking FST even as i type this down for some inexplicable reason.)

Sadly, I haven't done a statistical analysis to support the obvious. :sad:
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 07-26-2009 at 02:09 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    bud.. thats pretty apparent.
    I have been a part of FST for close to 3 months now, and have pretty much seen what goes down in all the sections from the lounge to the trade section. Maybe u are missing it or, want to skip that part coz of being a staffer here.
    I am not saying that every single member is a bad apple in here. There are some rly nice guys as well.
    But the shear number of Traders (who don't even show up on trades section or anywhere for that matter, after completing 30 posts and a month to get PM rights, but oddly enough, appear visible while reading threads in the trade section ) makes me wonder about the position FST is in.. or, the way it gets perceived as. (not that i care of.. I am too opinionated to budge from my stance if i am sure about something.And tbh, i am liking FST even as i type this down for some inexplicable reason.)

Sadly, I haven't done a statistical analysis to support the obvious. :sad:
    No analysis here either, but there are quite a few accounts who are active here but don't have even 30 posts. What are they doing?
    The trade section seems to have a lot of people viewing it most of the time. And not all of them are trader hunters, ya digg?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The trading section is pretty dead in my opinion.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567