Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I sense that you're trying to be placating because you're afraid that I may charge the mound.
    Well it's not going to work, not for a minute even if I have to start leaning into pitches.

Btw I've obviously been on this site a very long time as I can still vaguely recall you cracking a smile.

Also the latest ranking are out and Skiz is now officially my second favourite Mod.Something I'd never thought I'd find myself saying until the site was down to two Mods.
    Its only been the last couple of days I have viewed a post from a mod and only one so far exist.
    On another note there seems to be quite a few retarded ooops sorry retired staff posters here I am guessing by there intellect and participation , the age of retirement here is five

And 2 world series in our generation I WAS AT BOTH!! GO LEAFS GO STINK!!! AAAARRRRRRRGOOOOOS USELESS FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!
    Last edited by shaina; 04-11-2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    Add humourless in there somewhere and seems about right.
    I've got plenty of humors. Four at last count.

3. Sports Club   -   #43
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post

One of the basic principles of medieval medicine was that of the four humors of which a human body was composed. The balance between these four (blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile) was essential for the well-being of a person.

Hannibal Lecter would enjoy all 4 with a nice bottle of chianti (fucking gross).

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    One of the basic principles of medieval medicine was that of the four humors of which a human body was composed. The balance between these four (blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile) was essential for the well-being of a person.

Hannibal Lecter would enjoy all 4 with a nice bottle of chianti (fucking gross).
    Did you just call Hannibal Lechter a phlegm eater?!!!

He's going to eat your tongue on rye bread.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Did you just call Hannibal Lechter a phlegm eater?!!!

He's going to eat your tongue on rye bread.
    Phlegm on Rye Bread with Kimmel (not Jimmy fucknut )??? I hear it taste like sweat breads.(that is Lecter translation for brains) YUMMY!!

Meg .... You make me really laugh!!!

Only a guy with a masters in English would pick that one out of 4
    Last edited by shaina; 04-11-2015 at 03:52 AM.

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    Do you watch Hannibal, Shay? If not, binge watch it. Really good, dark, bloody stuff intermixed with rare culinary delicacies.

My one man crush is Mads Mikkelsen.

Speaking of which, I have a Job for you- see Adam's Apples. Do it.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Sports Club   -   #47
    Do you watch Hannibal, Shay? If not, binge watch it. Really good, dark, bloody stuff intermixed with rare culinary delicacies.

Don't listen to him. He'll bewitch you with Mads' allure and then do terrible things to you. We're team Hugh Dancy in these parts.

Also, this was pretty decent The Salvation

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Manhunter - Yes , Loved it , one of my favorites
    The Silence of the Lambs - Yes , It is was an amazing movie
    Hannibal - Yes , It was good , entertaining
    Red Dragon- Yes , A repeat on Manhunter with Anthony Hopkins , it was good , but not even close to Manhunter
    Hannibal Rising- Yes Amazing movie , really flowed well and very graphic , and made me feel really happy what he did to those people , even when he finds out his sister tasted good.
    Hannibal The Tv Series - Yes , I thought it was good , I am going to watch it again to see if it deserves a better rating
    The movie series , all of them I have watched multiple times all classic films in my opinion , and never leaving my hard drive , because they will be watched many more times.

I am downloading the Adam's Apples or the original title Adams ębler. I don't know if you are making a Goof or not. But I will give it a go and critic it with you later.
    Last edited by shaina; 04-11-2015 at 07:45 PM.

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Speaks to my point that someone needs to attach a leech to your face.

Impossibly, taking a thread about baseball off-topic actually made it worse.

Go El Paso Chihuahuas

enhanced-buzz-19012-1396281218-19.jpg
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-11-2015 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    Don't listen to him. He'll bewitch you with Mads' allure and then do terrible things to you. We're team Hugh Dancy in these parts.

Also, this was pretty decent The Salvation
    Ever see Mads dance with woodland creatures? Nope. He may eat you, or get you hooked on drugs, but he never loses that much humanity.

Salvation teased me for so long with its elusiveness that it could never quite live up to my hopes. Perhaps I will watch it again.

------------------------

Go, Indians! I mean that. Leave the reservations, sober up, and get jobs.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-11-2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast