Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd To Divx Tutorial

Originally posted by Wolfmight@2 October 2003 - 02:48
    bet the guy who ripped LOTR had alot of nerve.. And Stabality.. that 2 towers ripp was awsome.
    Uhhh... awesome you say... then you are not talking about the 3 CDs screener one...

What the heck, one more CD and it wuld be almost the same of downloading the damn DVD VOB files separately. 2100 MB for a single movie, what a fu##### achievement!!!!

I'll never download 3 disks for a single movie not even drunk. In fact, I'll surely rent the DVD and rip it into one 800 MB disk to have a decent, useable copy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@2 October 2003 - 01:48
    bet the guy who ripped LOTR had alot of nerve.. And Stabality.. that 2 towers ripp was awsome.
    if your talking about the xvid-vite rip it was encoded with vbr mp3 which causes inconsistant desync when encoding to svcd i never found a workaround for it but later i found out avisynth can handle vbr mp3 correctly-----overall, though that rip was great video quality

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    muchspl2
    I like avisynth
    works with everthing I use
    great tool, more people need to use it, kinda like the go-between guy
    and yes I likeed the 4 disk svcd rip and the 2 disc kvcd rip of it
    great encode

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ is the only thing you need for encoding / burning anything concerned with movie files!

Also it's quiet easy to get the audio in sync all you have to do is extract the audio into a seperate file and the video file into a serperate file then when encoding put them as different input files. You can use Virtual Dub mp3-freeze.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    muchspl2
    and tmpgenc to convert the video
    then use the tmpgenc tools to mutliplex the audio & video to a mpeg ready to burn with nero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12