Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Napigator Forum

wormless's Avatar Beauty
    labradogs1 hi and your language no need for it and like kind bot said hi and welcome to the forum

:beerchug:

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Forum Star
    wots a snot nosed cock sucker

anyway here you can use this one if your sticking around

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Thanks for the reworked avatar. BTW, Napigator is up again.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    since the forum ur talking about has a total of 1542 registered members and one current member chatting with him/herself, i could only imagine what qtr of the 48,729 registered members here would do

5. Lounge   -   #15
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by labradogs1@1 October 2003 - 06:18
    I can't seem to get on the Napigator forum ( http://ikonboard.napigator.com/ikonb...fff;act=SF;f=1
    ) for the last 48 hours. Anyone else here registered there and having trouble connecting? What happened? Thanks. huh.gif
    Napigator is a forum, much like this one, dedicated to P2P file sharing. I'm sorry if you haven't heard of it, but many others may have. I'm looking for a reply from someone who may know about it and has any ideas why we can't connect to it anymore. That's all I'm asking for. I've been a regular on the Napoigator forum for years, and suddenly, without warning, it has disappeared. Thank you to anyone who might have any answers. The rest of you fucking little snot nosed cock suckers, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
    Hmmm, that's strange, you say it has been down for 48 hours and yet you posted on it only yesterday!

6. Lounge   -   #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12