Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Volume 1

Poster
    I was watching something on the news about the preview, apprantly very violent. very. I read it was written at the same time as pulp fiction, that he had some of the story under-way at the time but has been a side project for all these years. I couldn't exactly say the source was extremely reliable, as I can't remember. who really knows.

Even if the film was utter cheese, with it's cheese line-up, I still think I personally would like it. I love the style of films such as pulp fiction. All the metaphors, spiritual links, mixed time-scale with flashbacks, very clever (intended or not, reservoir and pulp do have them).

Only time will tell how this film does and what it becomes, but I do hope it's a great and am confident it won't dissapoint, but I do think "hmmm" when I see the main cast is female. I just don't see killer instincts in Uma or Lucy's eyes. Saying that, Kuriyama played a really evil cow in Battle Royale so perhaps she can act it rather decent.... perhaps. At least Michael Madsen is in the movie, he could bring a well formed character to the movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    I heard tarantino has a movie called the vega brothers in the works now that i would like to see madsen and travolta. I guess it would have to be some kind of preqeul.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    whoah, cool! I like the idea of that. Cause in Pulp and Reservoir there are two Vega's. So yeah, that might be interesting. Obviously a prequel of course... unless Tarantino knows how to bring people back from the dead..... wait, never mind, vampire movies.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    express98's Avatar Poster
    Olibomb.....the reason its in two parts is because the movie is 5hrs long according to what ive read...been following this for a long time looks the bollocks...cant wait for it to come out..

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    lookin forward to it

proud to be american

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Five Hours? That would be good! I suppose, to stop people from getting bored, they'd have to do it (split it up).

I know it comes out on the 10th in America, but is that a world wide release?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by zinc1@2 October 2003 - 21:26

Forget what thurman has made before
    Try The Avengers.

well actually dont.its a HORRIBLE movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Hey you guys, check out this thread. It's really funny.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, but do u see the screenshot, so if he posts that movie then peeps will be feeling kind of stupid.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    hahah, that's quite a funny post. Shall have to check it out a bit more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast