Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2003

Octopussy
    BUY ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT lol download ... :S i only dl gay games well nto gay games lol i mean like i dont really download games

waht im trying to say is i download games

and if i like them then i buy them kinda like demos but fullversion demos

im downloading battlefield ssw2 i wana see if its good cuz i mean all those missle and stuff doesnt sound good but if its good ill get it

2. Games   -   #22
    UT 2003 really is just UT with slicker graphics and slightly tweaked gameplay. UT is becoming kind of like a sports series-- instead of creating a whole new game every time, they just improve the formula each year. if you played the original UT and you're expecting a whole new game this time, don't bother. 'cause it IS the same game.

but if you've never played the original UT (or you played UT and just can't get enough) UT 2003 is definitely worth $20 because it has everything UT had + a little bit more.

if quake 3 seemed a little too fast and mindless to you, UT/UT2K3 is a bit different. the game is a little slower paced and more complicated (especially the team modes), and the CPU-controlled players are a lot better... they actually know how to play well as a team in capture-the-flag, you can give them orders & they follow the orders pretty well, etc. it's more satisfying than quake 3 if you like team strategy instead of mile-a-minute deathmatching.

3. Games   -   #23
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    UT2003 is an awesome game. If you want multiplayer with no hassel, buy it. If your just gonna play single player, download it.

P.S. Immortal Genocide do I dare ask what that is in your sig?

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@3 October 2003 - 08:33
    UT2003 is an awesome game. If you want multiplayer with no hassel, buy it. If your just gonna play single player, download it.

Huh?
    That picture of that weird guy...lol
    or the ritin??

5. Games   -   #25
    sorry to say but the first ut is the best fair enough ut2003 looks better but overall it sux it lacks the speed of the first and you cant beat the online play on the first either with new mods and maps all the time and with no need for online cracks i use the truff servers 5 times a week and it is so addictive you end up playin all night (hence my kazaa username kk4s-havok and my crappy sig kk4s means kant kill 4 sh?t allthough i kan and will kill u if ure in my way)

i paid for the gotye of ut but downloaded the new one which is some where in my cupboard now sadly gathering dust
    the original will last longer than them all

anyhow jus thought id say why not d\l and if u like buy it

ONLY YOU CAN JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide+3 October 2003 - 08:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Immortal Genocide &#064; 3 October 2003 - 08:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@3 October 2003 - 08:33

Huh?
    or the ritin?? [/b][/quote]
    Did I say sig, I mean&#39;t avatar lol.

7. Games   -   #27
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Its worth it...

8. Games   -   #28
    download it and buy ut2k4

9. Games   -   #29
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+4 October 2003 - 04:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k &#064; 4 October 2003 - 04:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@3 October 2003 - 08:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k
    @3 October 2003 - 08:33

Huh?
    or the ritin??
    Did I say sig, I mean&#39;t avatar lol. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, then if u shuld know, its a lump of crap.

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@3 October 2003 - 23:56
    Oh, then if u shuld know, its a lump of crap.
    That&#39;s what I thought it was... I just had to ask lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123