Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: are HDBits.org invites open again?

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No they are not opening them for a very long time. Could be years or never at the way things are going.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thanx. looks like i've been misinformed.

can't do nothing but wait, then. i've got into the trackers i use now by simply waiting, so i don't see a problem in that

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The question is whos VIP **** you gotta suck to get in? This is like the last tracker I wanna get on and I've waited a YEAR... and I even know a guy in there with invites that simply can't use them. At this point my only hope is waiting until xmas and have that guy watch the site like a hawk if he'd be so kind... there is little hope. Drain my life essence.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There is almost a 100% chance that they will not be letting new members in anytime soon. It will probably be at least another year or two. I would like to see new members come in but the site is already very active and there is no "need" for anybody knew.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-24-2009 at 02:53 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by lakecityransom View Post
    The question is whos VIP **** you gotta suck to get in? This is like the last tracker I wanna get on and I've waited a YEAR... and I even know a guy in there with invites that simply can't use them. At this point my only hope is waiting until xmas and have that guy watch the site like a hawk if he'd be so kind... there is little hope. Drain my life essence.
    i know what you mean. i've been wanting to put there 2 friends of mine, and it's been over an year the time i've been waiting to be able to send those invites
    but the way things are, the tracker is super active, but really uber active, i don't see them needing new members so soon.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    It's funny how easy it was to get on hdbits when it was mid-2008. And now the situation is so different.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    It's funny how easy it was to get on hdbits when it was mid-2008. And now the situation is so different.
    Yea, that is what makes it even more painful. I started getting into private site stuff late fall 2008 a bit too late... I knew the right people and got everywhere I needed to be rather quickly, but hdbits is like a lost cause at this point.

I highly doubt it, but there's some part of me that thinks on some holiday a brief opening will occur.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED
    k new ppl are joining everyday the frontpage new member changes

and the staff at hdbits are nice i dont kno why ppl hate them

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Some good trackers like HDbits is easy to get b4

but everything is change now which is due to Trading and selling invites ...etc
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    and the staff at hdbits are nice i dont kno why ppl hate them
    I agree that if looking at it from one angle, it's possible to call them nice. But, if looking at it from a different angle...

but everything is change now which is due to Trading and selling invites ...etc
    Well, the human nature is corrupt...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast