Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IPTorrents.&.FLAWL3SS - FLAWL3SS is now IPT 'in-house' encoding team

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    should i be happy ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
    I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

So you see,sometimes its a little more complicated than meets the eye.
    yo yo yo 1st of all its good to be back

and who the fuck are you anyways 1st of all i dont hack anything
    2nd of all i never donated anything to torrent sites so how i can donate something :S

and i bet that you are some kind of undercover staffer who likes to talk crap about others i may ask for proof about this lies as i hack credit card numbers and that i donate trackers with ok?

and what did i do to you if u hate me so much
    if your life is fucked up dont blame me for it ok?
    yo yo yo whats up with the hostility bro chillax iight?
    I don't hate you ok?am sorry that I made so many assumptions about you,like really now you are getting me all choked up.You clearly/obviously/undoubtedly/ are a certified sealed with spit moronic arse but I think that I kinda went overboard with the credit card ish.From my experience with guys from serbia/bosnia though,wire fraud is basically what brings them on the internet so I just assumed it was the same with you after your proclamation of being this master blackhat who could manually phish for IPs.

Phishing me is a waste of time by the way(believe me) as you are just gonna end up running in circles with nothing to do with whatever you'd get.

I have a feeling that you don't like me though (and that kinda hurts ) .Its not fair that am the only one who will be doing all the work in this relationship,weez supposed to do this as a team/partnership,no I in team,yes we can,where you ride I ride and that kinda stuff.

And you don't wanna go down the insults road with me,like really,I know how to own stupid and I think I can do it better than you so just don't start it,its for the good of both of us.

All in the spirit of being nice though,how's it going with the orphanage,you gotta be really sick to say that you work with orphans when you actually aren't(unless you are trying to get laid),so I wanna hear about it and if you don't mind it would be nice if you shared pics as well just that you don't hotlink them or send them to me in pm(wrapping em in image tags sounds more like it).
    Anyways,so are you like straight?how about barry?yesterday was the international day for tolerance you know.

P.S-Just outta curiosity,what sites are these that you supposedly think I staff/run/own?
    And what even makes you think that I staff a torrent site lol?

feel free to respond to whatever you want,I know that I took it all over the place so...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Super n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    yo yo yo 1st of all its good to be back

and who the fuck are you anyways 1st of all i dont hack anything
    2nd of all i never donated anything to torrent sites so how i can donate something :S

and i bet that you are some kind of undercover staffer who likes to talk crap about others i may ask for proof about this lies as i hack credit card numbers and that i donate trackers with ok?

and what did i do to you if u hate me so much
    if your life is fucked up dont blame me for it ok?
    yo yo yo whats up with the hostility bro chillax iight?
    I don't hate you ok?am sorry that I made so many assumptions about you,like really now you are getting me all choked up.You clearly/obviously/undoubtedly/ are a certified sealed with spit moronic arse but I think that I kinda went overboard with the credit card ish.From my experience with guys from serbia/bosnia though,wire fraud is basically what brings them on the internet so I just assumed it was the same with you after your proclamation of being this master blackhat who could manually phish for IPs.

Phishing me is a waste of time by the way(believe me) as you are just gonna end up running in circles with nothing to do with whatever you'd get.

I have a feeling that you don't like me though (and that kinda hurts ) .Its not fair that am the only one who will be doing all the work in this relationship,weez supposed to do this as a team/partnership,no I in team,yes we can,where you ride I ride and that kinda stuff.

And you don't wanna go down the insults road with me,like really,I know how to own stupid and I think I can do it better than you so just don't start it,its for the good of both of us.

All in the spirit of being nice though,how's it going with the orphanage,you gotta be really sick to say that you work with orphans when you actually aren't(unless you are trying to get laid),so I wanna hear about it and if you don't mind it would be nice if you shared pics as well just that you don't hotlink them or send them to me in pm(wrapping em in image tags sounds more like it).
    Anyways,so are you like straight?how about barry?yesterday was the international day for tolerance you know.

P.S-Just outta curiosity,what sites are these that you supposedly think I staff/run/own?
    And what even makes you think that I staff a torrent site lol?

feel free to respond to whatever you want,I know that I took it all over the place so...
    i am chilled and cool

thanks for your reply well i don't hate ya man... I just was like WTF... u attack me for something i didn't do and i even do not know ya dude

its not that i have problem with you or i attack you.. its like more you are talking crap about me all the time where ever u can... Like you should have do something better in your life than talking shit about others, so when i see you i feel sorry for you man that u have to think about me all the time...

the thing what u say about getting ips its a old school way to get and that way is lame and not cool lol

as why i think that you are staffer well its clearly u know something more than a average BT user
    Last edited by Serb; 11-17-2009 at 12:17 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Serb, the fisher from IPT?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i tought he's from GFT

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    looks like a LOT has changed in the past few weeks..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    /me shuts up and listens

You can allmost hear the threatening PMs Serb is receiving atm.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 11-17-2009 at 03:18 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPT used to be the beginner tracker and maybe they still are. But Jesus fucking christus! They have grown.

Any other sites with an inhouse encoding team can speak up!
    Flawless used to be one of my favorites encoders, now they are in my site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234