View Poll Results: Who is the worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • nwo

9 14.52%
  • Firon

5 8.06%
  • Valerio

2 3.23%
  • ncise

0 0%
  • mostling

1 1.61%
  • memineours

2 3.23%
  • sportcenter

4 6.45%
  • VictorCS

0 0%
  • blank vote (see results)

39 62.90%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    But it does not mean they are not friendly with owners of other sites who may read this, which could cause you issues on there sites.
    I don't think that staffers at hdbits and sdbits really care about people who post at FST, so I don't think I will have any problems on other trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OP, do you have any idea how much people put into staffing at a tracker? Just sayin'.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    But it does not mean they are not friendly with owners of other sites who may read this, which could cause you issues on there sites.
    I don't think that staffers at hdbits and sdbits really care about people who post at FST, so I don't think I will have any problems on other trackers.
    May be not m8 but it is worth thinking of what your actions can do when posting on message boards
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I am super angry and raged for being banned from a torrent site and need to attract attention to myself with an uneccessary poll so I can wallow in my own pity.

=/

Honestly, is this really neccessary? It's their tracker, not yours. They can ban you for absolutely no reason at all and it would be perfectly fine. They spent the effort running the site, they can do what they want.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    OP, do you have any idea how much people put into staffing at a tracker? Just sayin'.
    Are you asking me if I have any idea how many people are staffers on trackers? I only mentioned the staffers that I spoke to in this poll, though I actually never spoke to nwo.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Are you asking me if I have any idea how many people are staffers on trackers? I only mentioned the staffers that I spoke to in this poll, though I actually never spoke to nwo.
    No he is asking if you know how much work and effort let alone money they put into the tracker for people to use
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

No he is asking if you know how much work and effort let alone money they put into the tracker for people to use
    Yeah, they put a lot of effort into running their tracker, but that doesn't mean they are good people...
    By the way, I forgot to add Nanosoft to the poll. If any mod here would be so kind to do it for me please, add the nicknames Nanosoft and h8top14y to the poll because it seems like I can't edit the poll myself.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    No it does not make them good people m8.
    But at the end of the day I still don't think you realise the time and effort and skills required to run a tracker.
    And now trying to add names after earlier trying to make it sound a bit of fun also tells me you really are bitter about being banned maybe other sites will see what you are like and if you are not a member on there sites be glad you aint.
    Seems to me all you are rtying to do is cause trouble for them.

I mentioned earlier you should think of the actions your posts on places such as here could cause you. Well I really hope you do re-think what you have said as the only thing you may achieve from this thread is bans from more trackers.
    Not looking for anything

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    But at the end of the day I still don't think you realise the time and effort and skills required to run a tracker.
    That's not the point. The point is that they have a truly bizarre mentality and the hdbits/sdbits staff is the only staff in the bittorrent world that has this mentality.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Of course its the point they put the time and effort in and can decide who they do and do not want there, they can also choose what rules etc they want in place.
    If people don't like them and no one uses the sites thats their own fault, but if these sites are doing well and have banned you then you need to realise just coz you aint wanted there does mena they are wrong.
    Now go think for a while and grow up on this
    Not looking for anything

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast