Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Ousts Taylor Swift at VMAs

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I feel like if he's willing to give up some of his reputation to the public eye for some cash that MTV gives him for staging this event, he's even worse than just insulting Taylor Swift while drunk.

Either way he's a jackass.

2. Music   -   #12
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Your joking right?

Kanye West is living off his mothers $? His mother is dead. He was the one who stepped up in his family and became a rapper, one of the most paid MC's in the industry. Whether he is "real" or not I bet he is living a lot more comfortable than most people!

Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    He's not real anyway, his raps and shit, all the rappers make fun of him, because he says I'm from the streets, and in all reality, his some rich kid with mommy and daddy's money.

3. Music   -   #13
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Off teenage fads to hear terrible music and swearing, along with scantily clad women in MVids. Meh.

4. Music   -   #14
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    His raps is ill still if we were to look at commercial hiphop today.
    As far as MTV is concerned too,ye did an excellent job this time seeing that we are still talking about it today.
    As for taylor,well thats just another story for the grand kids

5. Music   -   #15
    roddywhite84's Avatar Falcon Prophet BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Rap nowadays is a joke and he is a gayfish.
    Last edited by roddywhite84; 10-06-2009 at 07:44 AM.

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Kanye West was cool when he first came out but money and fame change people.

7. Music   -   #17
    dadelor's Avatar Supercalafragalistic BT Rep: +4
    lol @roddywhite, somebody should take the mic and sing his gayfish song when he goes to accept an award next time.

Hey Kanye im gonna let you finish, but i just need to know do you like fishdicks?
    Kanye: Yes......
    Youre a gayfish....

8. Music   -   #18
    RossP
    This guy just has an ego so big he doesn't notice anyone else. He gets paid too much to do nothing but sing jibberish into a microphone.

9. Music   -   #19
    What a douche

10. Music   -   #20
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Your joking right?

Kanye West is living off his mothers $? His mother is dead. He was the one who stepped up in his family and became a rapper, one of the most paid MC's in the industry. Whether he is "real" or not I bet he is living a lot more comfortable than most people!
    [/QUOTE]

Firstly, I don't have his money, but I am comfortable. I am secure in the fact that I worked for everything I have. I am comfortable in the fact that I am not an alcoholic Idiot. I don't go around embarrassing teenagers [no mater if they are terrible singers or not]. I have my faith, my family, my health, and a job that keeps me living comfortable. So if being a jackass and a no talent alcoholic while living off of mommy and daddy money, then I don't want to be like him. I would rather have my life any day!
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast