Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    someone have a grudge against me do they?

EDIT:

btw, you seem to like writing us off yet you're clearly still a member why bother? Anyway I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down but it's interesting that you seem to hate either me or fsc but still feel like you want to keep your account there.
    i dont hate u i hate how u act like banning ppl after they have been invited cuz of crying kids who have emotional scars from albo

and believe me i never ever login to ur site... it just wont prune me wtf is wrong

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    someone have a grudge against me do they?

EDIT:

btw, you seem to like writing us off yet you're clearly still a member why bother? Anyway I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down but it's interesting that you seem to hate either me or fsc but still feel like you want to keep your account there.
    i dont hate u i hate how u act like banning ppl after they have been invited cuz of crying kids who have emotional scars from albo

and believe me i never ever login to ur site... it just wont prune me wtf is wrong
    well.as far as i know..
    Albo was invited using a direct invite. In case his app was put up via the normal channel, he wouldn't have gotten in, as the app would have been rejected, and the fiasco avoided..
    So you cant pin this on Sear, or any other staffer for that matter.His inviter was perhaps feeling adventurous..
    And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it?

You had me til that part.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    BANNED
    albo even registered under his fst name who the hell does that
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-26-2009 at 03:38 AM. Reason: giving out info on someone without their consent

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    albo even registered under his fst name who the hell does that
    Someone who doesn't hide behind different nicknames.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 09-26-2009 at 04:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @BrianH, well you logged on to read that thread and that wasn't to long ago. If you really would like to be disabled that's fine feel free to PM me on fsc and I'll disable you no hard feelings. As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the question is that they really don't care about what happens to him. I don't have to tell you that, you know it better than me.
    Few people here do, or have an unbiased view over the subject.
    And also, you didn't see him come over here or anywhere else whine about it, did you ? (this is not to sear, but to all those who diss him)
    so there goes that maturity or lack of it argument that some you advocate he has.

just my 2 cents.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Regarding the announcing of personal information...

I have respect for those who keep one name across all (or even most) of their sites. However, there are personal reasons why some would prefer to have a second name. Even without reason, this kind of privacy should be a member's right here on FST. I believe it is distasteful (and perhaps punishable) to give out confidential information.

I regard this in the same light for individuals as I do for confidential info about trackers and their staff. I hope that the above posts (and hopefully similar future ones) will be edited (and perhaps the poster(s) be reprimanded).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.
    The war in the Middle East has nothing to do with me either, nor do fox hunts in England or the fact that some people feel the need to drive Hummers but I have an opinions that I've been known to express about those things nonetheless.
    You also seem to be reading things that haven't been written.No one said anything about FSC staff being unreasonable( except for BrianH and I've already called him a cawk multiple times with no apparent effect ) ,it was just put forth that others might have seen the situation differently is all .

And exacting how is it not the right way of handling it? By the holding things to the light part or the something else part.
    You can PM me if you feel the need to do that to elaborate .I prefer open forum but then I'm not much of a diplomat.

As evidenced by that statement.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast