Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What.cd Banned me, for Ratiomaster

lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    OP, I guess you never really cared about what would happen to your what.cd account; that's why you decided to cheat.
    Maybe Op want to Challenge rules there
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    lol.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    OP, I guess you never really cared about what would happen to your what.cd account; that's why you decided to cheat.
    A 40gb buffered account in What is a valuable trading commodity.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    A 40gb buffered account in What is a valuable trading commodity.
    damn.. an account wid a TB of buffer would be teh holy grail i suppose..

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    amashinga's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    40gig in 2 weeks is a cheater? Not if you upload stuff and you run a seedbox. If you cant make that happen (When uploading) then you suck
    You're a moron. They don't ban everyone who uploads 40GB in 2 weeks. Hell I've uploaded 70GB in a day on What at times. They banned you because you were shown as uploading data on torrents with zero leechers. No one cares about your attempts to feign innocence.

My suggestion is drop your ratio manipulator and try Waffles.
    This. Don't explain to us how you are such a good uploader, explain how your upload stats were increasing with no peers connected ?. Logs don't fake data, they can be explained or mitigated, but not denied.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you can't go wrong with ratio....ermm wtf were you thinking.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I am sorry to disappoint but I do not see my self as a cheater. I've made a thread about this on another forum and they said that it might have todo with me double uploading.

I upload my files on several trackers and then it asks me if I want to "add this tracker" in utorrent. I chose ofcourse yes, because if i pick no it does not add anything.

I was not here to get my account back, If i would've gotten it back, I would not complain, but I wrote here because I was acused of ratiocheating and that was unfair. If I ratiocheat I would not cheat only with 40 gig..

Secondly I am not honored as someone told me to be because whatman looked into my case. I am happy he took his time and that's appreciated.

All I wanted was an explanation to what I did wrong.

Anyways, thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Wait. Are you saying that your uploaded amount was being reported not just to what.cd, but to another tracker as well? Then, of course, it's cheating. I think it's mentioned in their rules that you can't do that. (And common sense would also tell you not to do it).
    Utorrent is not complicated. It wouldn't ask you to "add this tracker". You simply get a .torrent file from a tracker and then open it in utorrent. And then you happily download/upload and your downloaded/uploaded amount is announced to only one tracker.
    Last edited by OlegL; 09-20-2009 at 12:02 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlitas View Post
    I am sorry to disappoint but I do not see my self as a cheater. I've made a thread about this on another forum and they said that it might have todo with me double uploading.

I upload my files on several trackers and then it asks me if I want to "add this tracker" in utorrent. I chose ofcourse yes, because if i pick no it does not add anything.

I was not here to get my account back, If i would've gotten it back, I would not complain, but I wrote here because I was acused of ratiocheating and that was unfair. If I ratiocheat I would not cheat only with 40 gig..

Secondly I am not honored as someone told me to be because whatman looked into my case. I am happy he took his time and that's appreciated.

All I wanted was an explanation to what I did wrong.

Anyways, thanks
    That changes everything =/. You shouldn't be adding additional trackers to the torrent, what.cd torrents are for the what.cd tracker. That is a huge mistake, but still an honest mistake so I hope you learn from it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Also recommended that you have DHT off if you only use private trackers, as there have been cases that led it to pick up non-member leechers

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast