Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

Poster
    Originally posted by DarkReality+28 October 2003 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkReality @ 28 October 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eightate8@28 October 2003 - 01:30
    The face of that girl they flash up on the screen for a second on the ring was pretty freaky I thought.
    You&#39;re probably going to hate me for this but...

Turn off all the lights and click here: http://www.geocities.com/bookofomens/scary.htm

Look at the one at the end. But be sure to check out all the ones on your way down though.

And don&#39;t blame me if you piss yourself.

(I made a collection of the scariest images on the Net.) [/b][/quote]
    Y oh y did I look at those pictures
    that damn clown freak me out every mofo time I see it

good picture collection

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    Out of The Ordinary
    The Shining

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Originally posted by 99shassan@28 October 2003 - 11:55
    The eye&#33;
    Information on The Eye, click here

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Poster
    Eye is not a japanese movie, its korean.

I watch wrong turn and shit that scared me... th eplot was the same old... but it was quite scary

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Poster
    Originally posted by The Exorcist+28 October 2003 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Exorcist @ 28 October 2003 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarkReality@27 October 2003 - 10:49
    Yeah The Ring was much scarier than Ringu but one thing Ringu had on The Ring was the scene where Sadako (Samara) is crawling out of the TV.&nbsp; In the US version, no big deal.&nbsp; OK, when she "fast-forward moved" it was kinda creepy, but not really.&nbsp; Now in the Japanese version, first of all her fingernails are all broken off, and rightly so as she just crawled up and out of a well.&nbsp; Secondly, the eye... I don&#39;t mean that other movie... I mean Sadako&#39;s eye... that scene is on the Japanese cover... it&#39;s *almost* as scary as the girl&#39;s face in the beginning, when she comes into the room... if you have VHS you miss that scene as they took it out but it was in the theatrical and it was certainly on the DVD. I freeze framed and screen captured that shit and put it on the net&#33;&nbsp; LOL&#33;
    Any idea where we can see that pic? [/b][/quote]
    Scroll up to the top of page 5 where I gave the link. If you miss it, I think two people quoted it further down, and their quotes also contain the link, giving us a total of 3 links to http://www.geocities.com/bookofomens/scary.htm .... oops that&#39;s 4 links to it now... the scariest images on the Net and if you have anything better, submission information IS on the page, so hook me up&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Poster
    I thought The Ring (U.S. Remake) Came in and cut down all those crappy slasher flicks like wheat before the scythe. The visual style was amazing, the suspense tense and there was almost NO comic-relief&#33;
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Yeh the US remake make was ok,but don&#39;t you think the Original Ringu was a lot better and scarrier.
    My opinion is that Ringu was 100% more scarrier then the remake.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678