Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem's new album "Recovery"

..... BT Rep: +2
    Probably one of his best album's so far,one of the best albums out now (my opinion) including Drake's new album.I read a article There are few albums that have 14+ plus tracks out of 17 that I like. He fell off with one good song out of 20 on his last album "Relapse" but made a come back with this album.I like the song "Talkin' 2 Myself " is about his struggle with drugs,jealousy,depression,losing his best friend. It sold over 741,000 units in the 1st week (according to soundscan).
    Last edited by pone44; 07-27-2010 at 04:34 AM.

2. Music   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've long-since found him amazingly talented, and his new album did not disappoint me. He seems to be more mature, and coming to terms with himself. I believe some of his earlier work was better, but this album is a logical progression to his life's story. His strength has always come from being able to express his feelings and experiences. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

3. Music   -   #3
    Torrentdeamon
    really liking his new album i have all of the album he has done

4. Music   -   #4
    Which one of Eminem's album's do you guys think is better than "Recovery"?
    I like his freestyles/battle raps found on mixtapes. besides his latest album, I enjoyed "The Eminem show' the most.
    I thought he would be another Vanilla Ice (one hit wonder) when he 1st came out but he hooked up with Dr.Dre and has become one of the most successful rappers of all time.

5. Music   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    TBH, I am not a fan of rap typically. Eminem is my one exception. I may still need to warm up to his latest album, and then I may appreciate it a bit more. Each of his albums have had some GREAT songs, but I did not immediately connect with any on this latest album the way I did with Lose Yourself, Stan, '97 Bonnie and Clyde.

I'll give it another listen soon.

6. Music   -   #6
    Yeah guys, it's really good album. I' m not a big fan of rep ,but this album is ...Awesome..,.I listening it again and again. i really love song with Rihana.

7. Music   -   #7
    justask's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Awesome album , eminem always has good album but this is AMAZING thats all

8. Music   -   #8
    'Stan' featuring Dido is a classic and one of the best songs he ever came out with. I liked 'Lose Yourself' until they played it out on MTV and the radio. 'Stan','The Way I Am' and the self titled song 'Marshall Mathers' are my favorite tracks from 'The Marshall Mathers LP'. I did not like his first album 'Infinite' at all. Only the song with Royce Da 59.
    The next 4 albums (produced by Dr.Dre) seem to get better with each release until he came out with "Relapse". The lyrics on the 'Relapse' album(almost every song) were terrible,too raunchy. The only decent track on the album was '3Am'.

The song with Rhianna 'Love the Way You Lie' is one of the best songs on the album 'Recovery' along with '25 To Life','Cold Wind Blows','Going Through Changes', too many to list. Anyone who likes his music or hip hop/rap will enjoy this album.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    TBH, I am not a fan of rap typically. Eminem is my one exception. I may still need to warm up to his latest album, and then I may appreciate it a bit more. Each of his albums have had some GREAT songs, but I did not immediately connect with any on this latest album the way I did with Lose Yourself, Stan, '97 Bonnie and Clyde.

I'll give it another listen soon.
    Last edited by pone44; 07-30-2010 at 07:39 PM.

9. Music   -   #9
    It's hard to imagine someone only enjoying Eminem out of everyone that has ever came out of hip-hop. Either it's limited exposure, or just....... Anyhows, I'd rate this album my 2nd favorite of his works. The Marshall Mathers LP edges this out for 1st...
    Last edited by eyekey; 08-06-2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: typo

10. Music   -   #10
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Eminem's new cd has a few good songs, but the other songs are really bad.... So bad is the best track on the cd... Maybe no love actually (wayne gets blown away on the track lol)

I know any rap fan is going to flame me, but gucci mane's new mixtape mr. zone 6 was so much hottier than this. lebron flocka james 2 went pretty hard also... I just like Atlanta rap I guess lol.
    Can't wait for jeezy and gucci to drop their cd's on the 26th!!!
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 08-09-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast