Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: So where does my life go from here?

Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Hey centuryfrog, first off, I don't know why you would trade, especially when you put all that time and money into your account. But respect for actually being honest about what you've done. Maybe you should write a 1000 word essay of apology and how you're never going to do something like this? Just a suggestion, a simple sorry doesn't earn trust back. If you really were a good user like you say you were, I'm sure the what.cd staff are reasonable enough to give you a second chance (invites disabled). Take it easy.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I respect the community and especially those who take the time, effort, and money to create and maintain a tracker. I also appreciate those who donate their time to moderating.
    as what megabyteme said, op, if u rly know what the dedicated ppls do,why u make such silly mistake to disappoint them

maybe ur a good member but as for what u did

short pleasure, long lament..................
    Last edited by lisabritpop; 10-01-2009 at 06:10 PM.
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    centuryfog's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Hey centuryfrog, first off, I don't know why you would trade, especially when you put all that time and money into your account. But respect for actually being honest about what you've done. Maybe you should write a 1000 word essay of apology and how you're never going to do something like this? Just a suggestion, a simple sorry doesn't earn trust back. If you really were a good user like you say you were, I'm sure the what.cd staff are reasonable enough to give you a second chance (invites disabled). Take it easy.
    well i talked to the staff and since i traded once back in the oink days (when it was ok) and once recently, im a trader now. i was completely honest with them though with all their questions they asked.

before i kind of looked at it like pot. i didnt do it cause it was against the rules but i didnt see why it was wrong. i understand how it hurts the community now but honestly i didnt think it was a big deal cause i see people on forums like this every day offering invites. obviously i get it now.

and yes everyone it was a lapse in judgement. my desire to get into bitme.org overruled my common sense and i fucked up. i accept that. i wasnt really making the post to get everyone's sympathy. i thought you all would get a laugh off of it. other people's misfortune is funny right? and maybe as a warning to other what members not to end up like me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Best thing you could do is talk to them in IRC but you did that. Doubt anything will help recover your account. Will you continue trading after this?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    most definitely not

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    prasannab13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    yeah it reals makes you feel sad....

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by prasannab13 View Post
    yeah it reals makes you feel sad....
    +1
    best post so far in this thread
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    well what can i say. i f'ed up. i just lost my girlfriend of 2 years, and she was my life. i cant tell you how many endless hours we spent walking in the park, scouring the shops and malls for that perfect baby crib. i boasted to all my sex crazed friends about her enormous boobs and how i could get laid in just a few ticks.

ahh...those dreamy nights, me and her laying there together, tired from running through the fields all day together.

But the love affiar ended as all good things do. i got greedy and tried to shag her sister for the lulz and got caught.i came back to our apartment to find myself locked out and the big red letters directing me to her friends house. i went and tried to be as honest with them as i could. i told them exactly what i did and where and why. but they said they dont trust me anymore and showed me the door. now im just sitting here dumbstruck as to what just happened. to be perfectly honest i didnt realize that fucking sisters was so frowned upon but ignorance isnt an excuse.

so now what. i feel so naked and empty, like my girlfriend just dumped me. has anyone had any experiences with womens? do they ever forgive and forget? or should we start seeing other people.

U are a whoring SLUT !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Also what ca_ok said, how did you miss the recruitment threads?[/QUOTE]

i never saw any. the only thing i saw in the forums were people getting warned for asking for invites. but they might have existed. i just went about getting a bitme invite the wrong way and i just fucked myself. im not a trader, im just retarded and didnt realize there were other ways of getting invites.

LESSON LEARNED

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I don't agree with stripping someone down of their favorite trackers, just because they made a little mistake, especially if it was because he traded a few invites or two. I'm sure the Op's intention of getting another account were strong. Maybe he traded for a dedicated tracker like blackcats, hdbits, musicvids etc.., a tracker that he was going to use and not sit on it
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-01-2009 at 11:55 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast