Thread: obama no friend

coffeeman
    i guess in some ways liberal and in others extremely conservative and against freedom. Check this out.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION PROMISES TO BOLSTER IP PROTECTION
    The Obama administration Tuesday brought together more than a dozen top entertainment industry executives for a roundtable discussion about stepping up the government's effort to combat the theft of intellectual property. Vice President Joe Biden and Attorney General Eric Holder Jr., among others, met at the White House Conference Center with executives from such IP-dependent companies as Sony, NBC Universal, Viacom and Warner Brothers. White House officials called the Dec. 15 gathering the first of its kind. Biden called IP theft "flat, unadulterated theft" that must be dealt with. "We are committed to making some real inroads to stop the talking and start the acting," he said. Holder called the protection of IP rights a top priority at the Department of Justice and said he's already met with several industry executives to discuss the issue. "The Department of Justice is hard at work, but we can do more and we will do more," Holder said.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Do you have a link to the source of those news?
    Last edited by anon; 12-16-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I saw that, but you need to register.

I just fired up a GuerrillaMail and did so. Here's the full article for those that are interested:
    Spoiler: Show
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    o__O

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Blowing smoke. Just did this to make people think something will happen. Nothing to really worry about IMHO.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    greenoro0's Avatar Limo 4 Less Washingt
    No i don't have if anyone have kindly share it