Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Minchin

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I've to watch my blood pressure.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks, chalice. BrianH is, well, a "special" case. He's just too stupid. Period. Easy to beat on, but ultimately a waste of key strokes.

I have gotten a bit tired of the BT section. There are only so many things to talk about before it gets repetitive. Even spamming the section grew old. Thought about taking a break from forums all together, but realize that there are some intelligent, well spoken, and interesting people here.

I won't re-enable BH any time soon, but I will give some of the spastics as much of my attention as they deserve.

Gotta work on a project. Will talk to you soon.

Edit- See how easy it is for me to get distracted? Anyway, just took a peek at PtP, and found TM's shows from '07 and '08- So F***kin' Rock and So Live.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-13-2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Easily distracted...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thanks, chalice. BrianH is, well, a "special" case. He's just too stupid. Period. Easy to beat on, but ultimately a waste of key strokes.

I have gotten a bit tired of the BT section. There are only so many things to talk about before it gets repetitive. Even spamming the section grew old. Thought about taking a break from forums all together, but realize that there are some intelligent, well spoken, and interesting people here.

I won't re-enable BH any time soon, but I will give some of the spastics as much of my attention as they deserve.
    There's nothing special about BrianH's case. Just another tard troll who has been slapped about verbally and it's taking its redundant 'revenge' on those who whupped it.

It'll stagger in, post wank and stagger out again. I'll push its buttons until it posts something racist or OTT out of frustration, and then it'll be banned and we'll start again.

Turn, turn, turn. All roads lead back to moi.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I like how you have reverted to calling the tards 'it' instead of 'she', now that I am pregnant again.

You are well trained indeed.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I like how you have reverted to calling the tards 'it' instead of 'she', now that I am pregnant again.

You are well trained indeed.
    Yeah, well, you should be grateful, like.

Do you know how fucking annoying it is switching between the possessive pronouns and contractions all the time?

It's a fucking minefield all of its own, like.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Tim Minchin is that laddie that was on Never Mind the Botox a few times. He was moderately amusing for a Bill Bailey impersonator.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Tim Minchin is that laddie that was on Never Mind the Botox a few times. He was moderately amusing for a Bill Bailey impersonator.
    Yeah, but Bill Bailey was a Tom Lehrer rip-offer, so all fings remain equal.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Turn, turn, turn. All roads lead back to moi.
    It's good you remain so humble, chalice.

I will happily read your side of the conversations (slaughter), but don't think the mentally-challenged really bring anything to the table worth reading. You are an artist and perhaps spastics are your canvas. I can enjoy a painting without knowing what that once generic, worthless canvas used to be. Actually, at no point was the canvas interesting to anyone.

Such is the life of a spastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    None of them can hold a candle to the genious that is Victor Borge.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Orsum - wasn't sure what to expect as I've never heard of him. I thought maybe a Michael Marra but this was less gravelly.

SGG says best poem ever - she really hates homoeopathy
    Last edited by Biggles; 10-13-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast