Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta On Irc

2. Games   -   #112
    Poster
    k i got it to play now lol. The game is pretty sweet. Ive only played a few maps, but the whole thing is very limited. Could you guys only move the cursor side to side, but not up and down or diagnol? I cant seem to. The graphics are great, this should be an awesome game when it comes out officailly released, if ever. I like the sea floor level, driving the buggy around was fun as hell. Fighting the enemies would be alot easier if i could move the cursor freely though.

3. Games   -   #113
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    You can. Just go to options, mouse, and make sure "Mouse Look" is clicked. It starts the game with it unclicked...

Just click that and your set.

First Person Shooters suck on the pc without a mouse. Without using mouse for looking, its like playing the console version, except with more horrible controls.

4. Games   -   #114
    does irc auto-resume??? because somehow my download stop at 21%...arrg

5. Games   -   #115
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Know one likes sharing anymore. With Bit torrent theres only 4seeders and know one wants to put the file in there kazaa folder. I won't finish downloading this file for 9 days and I have a cable modem. I just wish someone put it in their kazaa folder so everyone here can get it. Theres a few of u posting about the game, so why can't u guys be nice and share it with your kazaa bros.

6. Games   -   #116
    the torrent i got has 19,910 sources! bittorrent.de, downloading thru shareaza
    198kbs

7. Games   -   #117
    Ok I just got this shareaza and typed in half life 2 and got a shit load of stuff. I see the patch in there. I hope the beta is in here.

8. Games   -   #118
    is there a way to keep it downloading. It downloads then stops. It just keeps doing that. Also is there something to speed it up something like kazzaignite.

[EDIT] NVM this thing is fast im getting speeds of 400-1000kbs. I hope these are real speeds. I have the beta shareaza and this thing is faster than kazaa and torrent.

9. Games   -   #119
    Poster
    Oh God... I downloaded the thing through BitTorrent, but part #54 was corrupt! Son of a bitch!

10. Games   -   #120
    It downloads then stops, because your on que. Turn up your uploads to 4 or 6 for bittorrent downloads under advanced shareaza settings. also Pause the torrent first for a minuit then resume, rightclik it and find more sources too, this might help you.

max files=1232
    max transfers= 128
    transfers per file=45
    connection out 198kbs
    connection in 198kbs.

These are my settings, and i got 150kbs average lastnight. was done in 5 hours.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast