Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta On Irc

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Hey. Look in comparison of these to pictures. Now if monsters don't fight back then what is this thing doing. By saying they don't fight back, I took it as they didn't move. If thats what you mean then look at these. If you mean they move but can't hurt you, then sorry.

Now see that in the first picture he is in one position, then in the second, its in another position. I know it can't be caused by the guy shooting him, since....well...he has the same ammo in both pictures. Just thought I'd add this.

Like I said, when you said they can't fight back, I took it as they just stood still...

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    Ya i saw some monsters coming towards the player, and him killing them. I like the last couple, where the pistol is acting like a gravity gun.

3. Games   -   #43

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    http://207.6.175.83/hl2faq.php FAQ on the alpha, nothing big

5. Games   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Can someone plz share it on kazaa. Iv been looking for this all day. Atleast I did get the Doom 3 beta today.

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    soon enough there will be torrents to the game, just wait, i havnt found any links as of yet.

7. Games   -   #47
    very nice links yall.
    on this site
    http://207.6.175.83/hl2faq.php
    what network is #halflife2 on???????

8. Games   -   #48
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Esal@8 October 2003 - 03:08
    soon enough there will be torrents to the game, just wait, i havnt found any links as of yet.
    There is one on bittorrent. Like one dude said, go to suprnova.org then go to where it says "bittorrentmovies.de". Click the big picture of Gordon and go to the link below it. The speed is pretty good...about 10 more hours....

9. Games   -   #49
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+8 October 2003 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 8 October 2003 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Esal@8 October 2003 - 03:08
    There is one on bittorrent. Like one dude said, go to suprnova.org then go to where it says "bittorrentmovies.de". Click the big picture of Gordon and go to the link below it. The speed is pretty good...about 10 more hours.... [/b][/quote]
    that dude was me&#33;

10. Games   -   #50

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast