Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta On Irc

Poster BT Rep: +1
    can u post a link for the software I need to download from that site.

2. Games   -   #52
    can someone plz tell me why im downloading at 2-4KB. I have a cable modem and I know I should be getting faster speeds then this.

3. Games   -   #53

4. Games   -   #54
    Read how BT works....you won't get max speeds, especially at high traffic times like this.

5. Games   -   #55
    Here's another torrent link that works for me:

suprnova.lagalot.com/torrents/413/Half.Life.2.Beta-ANON(2).torrent

6. Games   -   #56
    dammit someone get this on kazaa. These speeds im getting are to slow. When ever I do get this file I'll make sure to post it on kazaa.

7. Games   -   #57
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by apollooff320@8 October 2003 - 04:12
    dammit someone get this on kazaa. These speeds im getting are to slow. When ever I do get this file I'll make sure to post it on kazaa.
    If you think its slow on bittorrent, you get it from one guy on kazaa, without any sources, it may take you days....

I don't even use kazaa anymore. I just leave it on to let people download from me.

In fact, I am not accessing this forum from kazaa, I am using internet explorer just because I can't stand being in kazaa.

Not saying kazaa sucks...actually yes I am. Well....there are some things I use it for.

I stoped using it....but I never left the forums.

Sorry I get onto something I can't shut up. Going off subject again....

Umm....I'd just wait it out. I'm getting an "ok" 30kbps. Even if its 2kbps, you don't have to worry about anything being corupted.

8. Games   -   #58
    Originally posted by apollooff320@7 October 2003 - 21:12
    Once I'm done I would, but just to warn you, getting games off of Kazaa is not recommended. Most likely once you're done downloading the game off of Kazaa the file's gonna be corrupt. That's why some of the members of this board moved on to using other P2P programs to download games and other crap.

9. Games   -   #59
    well I wish there was a way to make this thing move faster.

Im checking out some Half life 2 forums and some of these ppl have the game already. I wish they could post the links to the sites their using. Damn mods on those site suck keep talking about banning ppl if they post links.

10. Games   -   #60
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    That video I was talking about, on suprnova, I finally got it downloaded, and I watched it. First off it was someone using a video camera(pretty steady btw)to record the monitor. Even though it being such low crapy quality, I have to say that the footage makes me hungry for more. Right now I am so impatient. I have never been this excited over a game, especially a beta, or alpha if you will...

The guy went to trap town and he just messed around....shot some barrels, knocked some stuff down. Just the things you can do makes me yurn for it. The AI appears very smart, they fight back with force, die nicely, the graphics look superb(even for a beta). The sounds are nice(from the bad quality I could hear, they still sounded good&#33.

Man I shouldn't have watched that video...I don't think I can wait the rest of these 11 hours...

I guess I'll go make a pot of coffee. This is different from usuall. I'm not leaving this one on for the night to download. I intend to be awake when its done. These next 11 hours are going to be VERY interesting....

Don't sit here and read this. If you haven't started downloading already, THEN DO IT!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast