Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Sez Laughs At Disabled People

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    This all started with insulting people. Then when he's confronted about it, he feels the best way out is to start insulting anyone and everyone for any made up nonsense he can conjure up? That's one of the weakest, most pathetic things I've seen in a while on this board. He's just making up characteristics about people, "insulting" them on it, and actually thinking they will be offended by him blabbering about shit that doesn't even relate to them.
    wrong,this guy manned up,swallowed his pride,took strength,stopped insulting everyone and decided to take some responsibility and even so sent you a PM with the same and a note to please trash this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Next time you see somebody trolling out of ignorance like I did please have the courtesy to empower them with information as to why they shouldn't be before its too late.

I honestly was posting under the illusion that this was one of those Chalice v/s X threads that I wasn't prepared to lose not knowing the depth of the issue at hand.

I stink at interpreting insults into meaningful advice other than them being insults thus the defensive attitude.

I concur that the said thread was way beyond lounge offtopic and it defies idiocy for anyone to even begin searching for videos of that nature.

Am a really good guy if you get to know me plus an A+ student when it comes to cultivation through experience.Never again will you see such a thread from me.
    My apologies to all the good guys I've trolled and more so to the lady skweeky.
    Maybe we aren't appreciating this fella enough - This sort of idiocy doesn't come along every day.
    I guess that confirms why you didn't see the part of me taking some responsibility.But its cool though.I know you told me you won't ban me for no reason but just know you choosing sides has kinda thrown that assurance through the window.

And I haven't gone after anyone who hasn't come after me.JP had a problem with me from the onset,threw some insults that I chose to ignore but I had had it when he decided to still come after me even after making that apology taking my kindness for weakness.If you are being objective and you look at our post patterns,you'll clearly see that he's the one who started it only that he couldn't finish it hence why he chose to report me.

Notice also how chalice didn't step up for him.I think that if anything should tell you that its not someone from the outside that came after a loungerer but rather a lone loungerer who wasn't as prepared but yet decided to go after an outsider.

I still don't know why you refuse to trash this thread though as much as you concur its nonsensical but I think you are right,if am going to be banned then its probably gonna be on this thread coz apparently if am insulted by a black stars am supposed to sit back and take without responding coz am not supposed to hurt their feelings.So this is truly the last of me on this in hope that if you don't trash it(as much as there is no real reason not to trash it) people will grow up and stop these little provocations.

Thank for everything biggles.Appreciated your counsel.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    wrong,this guy manned up,swallowed his pride,took strength,stopped insulting everyone and decided to take some responsibility and even so sent you a PM with the same and a note to please trash this thread.

Next time you see somebody trolling out of ignorance like I did please have the courtesy to empower them with information as to why they shouldn't be before its too late.

I honestly was posting under the illusion that this was one of those Chalice v/s X threads that I wasn't prepared to lose not knowing the depth of the issue at hand.

I stink at interpreting insults into meaningful advice other than them being insults thus the defensive attitude.

I concur that the said thread was way beyond lounge offtopic and it defies idiocy for anyone to even begin searching for videos of that nature.

Am a really good guy if you get to know me plus an A+ student when it comes to cultivation through experience.Never again will you see such a thread from me.
    My apologies to all the good guys I've trolled and more so to the lady skweeky.
    Maybe we aren't appreciating this fella enough - This sort of idiocy doesn't come along every day.
    I guess that confirms why you didn't see the part of me taking some responsibility.But its cool though.I know you told me you won't ban me for no reason but just know you choosing sides has kinda thrown that assurance through the window.

And I haven't gone after anyone who hasn't come after me.JP had a problem with me from the onset,threw some insults that I chose to ignore but I had had it when he decided to still come after me even after making that apology taking my kindness for weakness.If you are being objective and you look at our post patterns,you'll clearly see that he's the one who started it only that he couldn't finish it hence why he chose to report me.

Notice also how chalice didn't step up for him.I think that if anything should tell you that its not someone from the outside that came after a loungerer but rather a lone loungerer who wasn't as prepared but yet decided to go after an outsider.

I still don't know why you refuse to trash this thread though as much as you concur its nonsensical but I think you are right,if am going to be banned then its probably gonna be on this thread coz apparently if am insulted by a black stars am supposed to sit back and take without responding coz am not supposed to hurt their feelings.So this is truly the last of me on this in hope that if you don't trash it(as much as there is no real reason not to trash it) people will grow up and stop these little provocations.

Thank for everything biggles.Appreciated your counsel.
    How long did that take you to do, prick. I mean ffs, you take your internet professionalism to new heights.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

I'll respond to this cos you mentioned me.

I saw my name, then a had to wade through all your drivel to arrive at nothing. You should really endeavour to be less of a boring cunt.

I've no need to step up for JP. JP will pick your bones clean, carrion-boy.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Y'know, I think this thread should maybe get stickied, like.

It slots in nicely between Hello N00bs and Click To Help Fund Free Mammograms.
    Last edited by chalice; 10-19-2009 at 10:51 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    @JP,if i tell you,you'll end up reporting me just like you've done with all the other posts.Interesting though how you only pop up when you hear am hanging my boxing gloves.
    You truly are a....actually no,this whole thread is probably an orchestrated move that was intentioned to end up with me being banned.Now that sounds like a theory.So just enjoy your play,never mind me.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I'll respond to this cos you mentioned me.

I saw my name, then a had to wade through all your drivel to arrive at nothing. You should really endeavour to be less of a boring cunt.

I've no need to step up for JP. JP will pick your bones clean, carrion-boy.
    You know what that meant, quality. I didn't realise you spoke prick.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    @JP,if i tell you,you'll end up reporting me just like you've done with all the other posts.Interesting though how you only pop up when you hear am hanging my boxing gloves.
    You truly are a....actually no,this whole thread is probably an orchestrated move that was intentioned to end up with me being banned.Now that sounds like a theory.So just enjoy your play,never mind me.

I thought you weren't posting again, tiger. How many times is that now, that you weren't posting again like.

Why don't you just post a video of some prick not posting again and give us all a laugh.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    BANNED
    wow !!!!!! SEZ OWN THREAD!!!!!!

Youre soooooooooooooooooo COoOoOoLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #109
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I like sez but then again I'm not very bright.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    For a supposedly well educated, non atari playing fella with superior wits, he sure is lagging back on his pronouns.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast