Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ca Election

kAb's Avatar Poster
    well my state is about to go to the shits, arnold is expected to be governor.

i would have voted no on the recall yes on bustamante.

bustamante seems like the only intelligent runner besides mcclintock.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    I would have voted for McClintock, apparently he was the only one who said something intelligent or worth while at the last debate.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I Love this Country.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 October 2003 - 20:50
    I Love this Country.
    thats cause u dont live in ca
    /me grumbles about arnold in the lead

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Arnold, Arnold!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    dude, arny won&#33;&#33;

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    haha, i just love this. I mean arnie is a nice guy, and who knows he may do ok. I mean you dont have to worry about him taking bribes or anything. But one thing that I question is does he have any sort of education? I do not know if he does or not, but does he? Highschool, college, university (same things in the states i guess, but whatever.)

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Hi,

Go Arnold&#33;, Hell, I feeling the effects of his election and I live in the state next to him.

But he deserves it, why not spice things up and have him in there? Like Jesse Ventura did for Minnesota. Arnold has done a crap load of community services and programs for children in CA and across the nation.

Also, wasn&#39;t it classic to have Jay Leno introduced him for his winning speech, and when Arnold anounce that he would run was on the Jay Leno Show&#33;

P.S. For the peeps who don&#39;t like him, just think, he cannot become President of the United States.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by toddiscool@8 October 2003 - 05:43
    haha, i just love this. I mean arnie is a nice guy, and who knows he may do ok. I mean you dont have to worry about him taking bribes or anything. But one thing that I question is does he have any sort of education? I do not know if he does or not, but does he? Highschool, college, university (same things in the states i guess, but whatever.)
    wtf does education has to do with anything?

He has ambitions, and not like a lame dick like grey davis.

He is experienced with financial matters, although not administrative matters but i am sure he will learn quickly.

i am sure grey davis is well educated, but look what California has become under his government? a shit hole.

A well educated person doesn&#39;t mean anything nowadays, except for technical degrees, like doctors, accountants and lawyers.

a doc degree in forestry? dont mean shit to me.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Poster
    B) Yah....liddle gurly-man, ve gonna PUMP YOU UP &#33;&#33; ...........

Hey, if it&#39;s good enough for Sonny Bono, Clint Eastwood, Jessie Ventura and Ronnie Reagan.....why the hell not ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast