Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Looking SCT!

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    well he wrote he got what he was looking for so I'm guessing yeah he got in
    hi again,honestly what do you expect me to think when I read this then what you've posted on that other thread?
    lol you almost had me there for a minute

and i was wondering when did i get all that munnyyyyy

bloody hell though, if I had that money, I could just pay off for a year's tuition fee (int'l student so its expensiveeeee)...oh and ofcourse donate some cash too

oh and indeed I checked my paypal account to confirm...sure enough I can still only see the zeroes.. .if only paypal had a massive glitch and there turned out to be a 9 in front of those zeroes

alas i can always dream
    Here you say you are a student yet on the other one you claim to have graduated in '08.But its not that much of a biggie really,we all lie every once in a while so you may as well open up that thread again.Kushblow got grilled just like you are now and eventually he got invited,so you never know.

finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    FST has a reputation for harboring angry individuals but that's really not the case,if somebody makes a ridiculous invite request then for the sake of those that are to come after them,they have to be told why their request lacks credibility.Some refuse to listen hence the occasional 'shouting' perhaps in an effort to navigate past the ear wax in order to get to them.
    Good requests at least from my time here eventually get fulfilled.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Mind telling us who it is who gave you the invite...just wondering.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    So others can flood that person inbox with PM's asking for a invite?

Quote Originally Posted by yipie View Post
    Mind telling us who it is who gave you the invite...just wondering.
    Or you want one also
    Last edited by pone44; 10-29-2009 at 09:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    hi again,honestly what do you expect me to think when I read this then what you've posted on that other thread?
    lol you almost had me there for a minute

and i was wondering when did i get all that munnyyyyy

bloody hell though, if I had that money, I could just pay off for a year's tuition fee (int'l student so its expensiveeeee)...oh and ofcourse donate some cash too

oh and indeed I checked my paypal account to confirm...sure enough I can still only see the zeroes.. .if only paypal had a massive glitch and there turned out to be a 9 in front of those zeroes

alas i can always dream
    Here you say you are a student yet on the other one you claim to have graduated in '08.But its not that much of a biggie really,we all lie every once in a while so you may as well open up that thread again.Kushblow got grilled just like you are now and eventually he got invited,so you never know.

finally.
    FST has a reputation for harboring angry individuals but that's really not the case,if somebody makes a ridiculous invite request then for the sake of those that are to come after them,they have to be told why their request lacks credibility.Some refuse to listen hence the occasional 'shouting' perhaps in an effort to navigate past the ear wax in order to get to them.
    Good requests at least from my time here eventually get fulfilled.
    i'm sorry mate but why do you have to make so many silly assumptions?

where does it say I'm actually a student right now?

I was talking about my MS degree which I hope to start next august...I'm not in university right now (most def. not in LSU - nor intend to go back there again)

also again, your posts lack any sort of concrete evidence (or for that matter any evidence) which would make my request seem silly...but again, there's no point trying to convince you so I won't bother

I will say one thing though...as I've mentioned a few times till now...I'm currently broke and if I had the money, I would've been in university doing my MS right now...but instead I was doing a really crappy job and I lost that today (now y'day here) too...I don't care whether you believe in my request or not...but this is my real life...and in this specific case, I definitely know what I'm talking about (and you definitely don't know me or anything about me either)

so yeah, at the end of the day, let's just agree to disagree

have a good day and take care!

cheers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456