Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Don't listen to rumours.

2. BitTorrent   -   #402
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post

I'm Courious “Benjamin” how long have you known about the selling of the DVDs?
    A few hours, a couple of days that sort of thing?

Thinking what “Albo Da Kid” said, just selling DVDs sound a little far fetched to me to shut down a torrent tracker.
    But considering UK-T's demise, I would think members of UK-T's former staff would be members of FST already, and are no doubt watching this thread.
    I doubt very much they will ever post or reveal them selves, Squizzle Is the only one I know of here at FST.
    Putting out a story like the selling DVDs to try to appease all the former members of UK-T's curiosity on how UK-T really went down.

Just for selling DVDs I doubt that very much, you can only wait and watch?

I would consider the former members of UK-T are owed some type of explanation.
    I am just repeating the official statement by the UK-T Staff. I was also a former member, I was confused too and wanted an explanation from staff. My intentions are to inform the people who are still confused, that's all. I'm not trying to trick or appease anyone.
    I would like to apologize “Benjamin” It didn't come out the way I meant It to.
    Sorry m8, I wasn't accusing you of anything. Sorry about that.

A simple tip hard drives are meant to store data, just because you delete something doesn't mean It's not still there.
    It's just not showing up on the registry.

Over writing the hard drives with something, Clipart Is good for doing the job or some type of other shit like It,
    to make sure there's no data fragments left on the drives.

I solute the UK-T staff, and my apologies for having spoke shite
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-30-2009 at 11:13 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #403
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ex wheelmods myself, can i be added as a friend too?

4. BitTorrent   -   #404
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't know who's adding you all to friends and 'helping' you guys, but I wouldn't trust them one bit.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    All you "old" members that keep bragging about how many friend you made In U-kt and how close you guys were were...Where are your friends now? How come your dearest friend Squizzle left you in the dirt without pointing you in the right direction??

Who knows for what reasons U-kt went down. What if they're in the verge of being caught and will have to give up every information they have. We are going to see then how much you "miss" Ukt and how long it will take for your "dear" friends to give your name and IP addresses up.

If I was in charge of a tight community and I had to close the site, I would inform my "dearest friends" first and help them instructions on which sites they could go to next.
    I'd certainly not leave them like a fish without water.

P.s. Personally I believe that all you guys might be marked by the authorities at this point, and I'm afraid that any community that takes you in, is going to open problems for themselves.

On your first point. There friends are still there for most of them. I apologise that they dont all use multiple sites (god what noobs huh albo) so when their only site goes down, and you live all over the world, it can be hard to keep in contact.

Also i really do lol at your comment about squizzle (interesting how he is seen as the front man of ukt lol). he left no-one in the dirt. Sorry but do you t really think if there was a site threat then they would give time to tell everyone what to do? because that wouldnt make it obvious to whoever is causing the site shutdown now, would it?! It shows that ukt staff fucking care, many people take the lack of communication and sudden no-warnings shut down as a real bad sign, but the staff are doing it for everyone, they deleted the data for everyone, so no one has any "evidence" left behind. If they had taken time to organise this, then this security could have been comprimised. Also its expected thatstaff will be lying low, you expect them to just to flaunt around the internet and immedialty create a new site?

"Who knows for what reasons U-kt went down. What if they're in the verge of being caught and will have to give up every information they have"

Ahhh i see how that works, when everything was 100% wiped! makes so much sense (hmm this seems like one of thouse unfounded arguements yet again..)

"first and help them instructions on which sites they could go to next."
    Instruct them? im sure they dont need instructions, word of mouth travels very quickly between friends, and i know it sounds hard albo, but others can actually take some self initiative.

And thats bullshit about members being marked by the authorities. Yet again another unsubstantiated claim, as you have absolutely no idea whats going on.

Please stop spreading this bullshit, no one wants to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    the UK-T staff are a bunch of nerds, not some mafia with internal police connections. How would they know somebody snitched on them?
    Exactly. You make a very good point.

Do you think the guy went to them and apologized? "Hey guys I'm sorry but i got caught selling movies ans I snitched you out"

Or maybe they were warned by the police" Hi. We caught somebody that was selling pirate dvd's which came from your site.. We thought we'd let you know. Take care."

Or better yet they had an inside man in the Riaa

lol cmon but I don't buy this dvd selling excuse. Maybe it's what Sez said earlier that it might have somethign to do with those English fellas getitng a 3 year sentence each for piracy recently

It could be anything, but the dvd excuse is too small of a factor to shut the whole site down.

How come the dvd selling only became a problem recently? How come it wasnt a problem 2 years ago?

please please pleeeeease for the love of god stop talking such shit! you have no idea what you are chatting about and whenever someone reads your post they just think you are more and more of an arsehole.
    Last edited by NippleCake; 10-30-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

6. BitTorrent   -   #406
    Ok, I cannot take anymore of the rumors being spread around. I've seen about 1 post from squizzle saying "wait for an announcement", and THAT is what I intend to wait for.

I didn't make it to FST, I have but 1 friend from UK-T who originally invited me that has given me a glimpse of hope.

To all the terrible contributors in this thread, please just go away and let us be.

Some of you really are cruel.

7. BitTorrent   -   #407
    Purple_Ice's Avatar Poster
    Wow this thread grew fast! Just checked it the other day and it was only at 17 pages! Good to see some familiar avatars/nicks etc.

I've read through this whole thread, the first good news of any kind seems to be on page 19/20 and some good bits and pieces after that. Unfortunately there is a lot of rumour and heresay too, not to mention the flaming and back and forths between some people (generally members and non-members).

I would love to see the site come back but, everyone's safety is more important. If everything had to be wiped then I guess it's for the best.

Thanks for everything over the years, if a new home is found please let me know, I'll be checking this thread regularly.

Cheers, PI

8. BitTorrent   -   #408
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    please please pleeeeease for the love of god stop talking such shit! you have no idea what you are chatting about and whenever someone reads your post they just think you are more and more of an arsehole.
    When people have such little information how can you blame them for being creative and making theories? You expect people to just wait idly by for an announcement from staff? At least he's using his brain for a change.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

9. BitTorrent   -   #409
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol @ "2nd home"
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #410
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    When people have such little information how can you blame them for being creative and making theories? You expect people to just wait idly by for an announcement from staff? At least he's using his brain for a change.
    no your absolutley right, its sooo much better to make up a lot of shite and try to convince people its the truth.

patience is a virtue and i will be patient.

if the site is gopne, then thanks so much for the good times and if it comes back then i will be first in line waving the flags but in the meen time i will wait and not listen to the bollocks your talking.

Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast