Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

Was a member of uk-t after being invited there when elite torrents was closed down. It was my one and only private tracker, it was all I ever needed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #482
    uk-t was my finest website! I loved it so much i never needed anything else!

Meaby there are some that recognizing me, i didn't was that active on the forums however my upload stats where pretty good!

3. BitTorrent   -   #483
    I don't what the flip you are all looking for, but IMO it would be better to find a site that suits you on your own, or with help from friends. Not strangers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #484
    chaytor
    hey there all, Ive been trawling across the net for days to find out whats been happening to UK-T.

I was a member from the start and only just recieved my 1 free invite for my 4+ years there, so I was rather gutted that I had the oppurtunity to invite someone to amazing torrent site and now its gone

Does anyone have a difinitive answer why the sites down? Will it be back?

I need a new home as ive never used any other torrent site in half a decade

5. BitTorrent   -   #485
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez' mum View Post
    I don't what the flip you are all looking for, but IMO it would be better to find a site that suits you on your own, or with help from friends. Not strangers.
    I think most of us just stumbled over this thread and are happy to find some of our old friends

6. BitTorrent   -   #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Looks like another bites the dust, at least Swedvdr is still arounnd kickin with their Community, rather UK-T left a bunch of "homeless" ppl around.LOL
    whats funny i guess one day ull be in the same boat when ur sites go down and ull be looking for others and wondering whats happened to urs
    comunities stay strong if ur not able to see and feel that then ur not properly in a community

nothing funny at all
    keep ur lols to urself

7. BitTorrent   -   #487
    Quote Originally Posted by curse View Post
    I think most of us just stumbled over this thread and are happy to find some of our old friends
    That's great. It's just that a fair few of you seem to be waiting on help from others. Others often have their own objective, which doesn't necessarily coincide with yours. Be cautious, do your reasearch, and you'll be fine.

8. BitTorrent   -   #488
    Quote Originally Posted by curse View Post

That's great. It's just that a fair few of you seem to be waiting on help from others. Others often have their own objective, which doesn't necessarily coincide with yours. Be cautious, do your reasearch, and you'll be fine.
    thanx for the advice, not that I'd jump on first thing I'd see.. but..

9. BitTorrent   -   #489

10. BitTorrent   -   #490
    I just read that article too. I came here to post it, but i guess you beat me to it.
    I guess it is official now....
    Last edited by Bana; 11-01-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast