Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 387885868788899091 LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

tuckinrimins10
    so I am not sure what happen to my old posts but I know that I had posted in this thread. Could someone add my msn thats on my profile page. I would like to figure out what everyone is doing now that was on uk-t. I had someone add me months back and invite me to GFT and another site but would like to get any new info :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #872
    tuckinrimins10
    still looking for the new u******** add my msn in my profile.. I was a member on of the old uk-t

3. BitTorrent   -   #873
    Poster
    there is none.

4. BitTorrent   -   #874
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckinrimins10 View Post
    still looking for the new u******** add my msn in my profile.. I was a member on of the old uk-t
    You can't have been much of a member, or was this just a trophy membership ? The user database was securely deleted as a security precaution, this was announced at the time by staff several times in different irc channel's/forums, you really can't get much more gone than that.
    If you can actually be bothered to read back through this thread there are some contact options, I doubt though anyone will add you to their msn though, this seems very little, waaaaaay too late.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #875
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites. If they have no any contacts left after site vanished, they weren't actually in community and are not needed elsewhere with that reason.

6. BitTorrent   -   #876
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites.
    Collection
    It must feel good saying
    'I am an ex-wheelmod'

7. BitTorrent   -   #877
    I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites. If they have no any contacts left after site vanished, they weren't actually in community and are not needed elsewhere with that reason.
    Hmm. Pretty sure torrent trackers are torrent sites, you know, where you download stuff? The main focus is um.. torrenting? So people do not deserve invites elsewhere because they didnt spam the forums and IRC? thats pretty biased. A lot of people from uk-t where there for 4-5 years and whilst not having many "contacts" they still used the site to download. Not everyone has too much free time and can widdle it away sitting on forums and irc, so dont be so prejudice against people who stayed in the background.

This whole community thing is getting taken to a whole new level by people, its actually a joke now. People completely misunderstand the word now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

8. BitTorrent   -   #878
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So, you're only a part of the community if you use contact methods outside of the site?
    That makes perfect sense....

9. BitTorrent   -   #879
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Not to be offensive but not all UK-T members know their way around everywhere. There are certain UK-T members that didn't know about this thread, till I told them so.

Assuming that everyone will know everything is just assuming that everyone is as good as you are.

10. BitTorrent   -   #880
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    All I want to say is that I can't understand their intentions to circulate around former uk-t members if that really doesn't matter before.
    Last edited by pretend; 02-12-2010 at 04:19 PM.