Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seriously I know I sound like a broken record but does anybody know of a forum where the majority of the members have something resembling a sense of humour. and where the old member don't only only speak to the old members and the new members don't only speak to the the old members because all they really care about is trying to fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihearttorrents View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

You had very opportunity to do it before I jumped on trying to feel more powerful.Petey.
    What opportunity?
    The month that you've had PM ability.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-25-2009 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Edit.
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:51 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    As i remember you called me a whole lot worse than that last account you had.
    After me trying to be conciliatory and everything.
    Btw even though I'm never been a part of aforementioned site I seem to follow their privacy rules a lot more than former members do.

Anyway I'm going to bed you can yell at me in my absence . Besides t will be a nice surprise to wake up to.

Seriously if you have problems and even though on numerous occasions in public and private you have expressed how you've hated my guts I'm going to re-enable you so you can hopefully get the answer to your question.
    I'm doing this in part because I'm a better person than you make me out to be but mainly because it's another chance for me to wield my awesome power.

Opps edit that you aren't even disabled in the first place.It's the dupe account.Sorry my bad.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-25-2009 at 04:42 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Edit.
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Doesn't matter now

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    So from what I gather, you broke the rules on the site, Idol did his job, and now you're pissed?

Thats like saying you robbed a house and the cops shouldn't arrest you because you were strapped for cash.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Edit:
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Doesn't matter now

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Edit:
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:52 AM. Reason: doesn't matter now

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As i remember you called me a whole lot worse than that last account you had.
    After me trying to be conciliatory and everything.
    Btw even though I'm never been a part of aforementioned site I seem to follow their privacy rules a lot more than former members do.
    Oh FFS..... dude. Yes, I am, was, a member of UK-t, and I was trying to get information via PM'ing, but because you made this process hell, I am having to break the rules. Thank you for helping me(sarcastic). This site has been a real pain in my ass. Don't worry I have already emailed above your head to fix this mess and if it doesn't happen, oh well, in the world of the internet there is always an answer, vpns/proxies/tor/ Plenty of ways to make millions of accounts with masked IP's when overpowered moderator children like yourself feel the need to make life difficult for those looking to just connect with some old friends.....peace.

Join date Sept 30 2009 since you need to be on the site 30 days in order to PM I don't see how any of this was my doing?All I did was make mention of the fact that you have 2 accounts showing up on the same IP since I can't PM you I brought it up where I could.You didn't try to explain you just immeditely resorted to insults.At least that's my take on it.
    Btw I hope the email gets me tossed .True story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Edit:
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Doesn't matter now

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SH00T View Post

what's their irc channel please?

are you member of uk

I'm losing brain cells by the moment.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-25-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast