View Poll Results: [QUOTE]Would you like Bigboab to stop putting the [quote] tag everywhere?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • [quote]

32 57.14%
  • [quote]

24 42.86%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quoting Your Quotes?

Poster
    god damn it, I missunderstood the question, I thought it was "Would you like to keep the [QUOTE] (has flash backs of florida).... I demand a recount.... (has never been to the USA).

Sorry bigboab

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [QUOTE] i think its so much fun

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by bigboab@8 October 2003 - 19:29
    It would appear that I am annoying 75% of the members of the forum. So I think I will just give it a Bye. Before I go Darth, I would like to point out that out of the last 150 posts I have made only 52% of them contained quotes. I will remain in Kazaa to allow people to upload records etc from me.  I enjoyed my short stay in the Forum. Goodbye all.
    We have nothing against you quoting people. We just want you to stop adding... [QUOTE] <----- this with every post.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=Virtualbody1234,9 October 2003 - 03:31]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab,8 October 2003 - 19:29
    It would appear that I am annoying 75% of the members of the forum. So I think I will just give it a Bye. Before I go Darth, I would like to point out that out of the last 150 posts I have made only 52% of them contained quotes. I will remain in Kazaa to allow people to upload records etc from me. I enjoyed my short stay in the Forum. Goodbye all.
    We have nothing against you quoting people. We just want you to stop adding...
    <----- this with every post.
    I have just returned for a short period to clarify a few things. The reason for my leaving is not about a silly little thing like this. One of the rules of this Chat Room is that no member should be attacked as an individual(PM deals with that). I realise that I was making a technical mistake and had not yet figured out how to &#39;sort&#39; it out. I may have now unfortunately. But that is not the point, this thread goes against all the rules of the Forum, and the fact that a Poll was instituted against a member means that a Mod was involved. What is wrong there? Have I been ribbing them too far. I would also like to point out that this is not the first time that a member has been vilified in the last two weeks. The difference is that the last time he/she was not named nor was there a Poll. I have no intention of remaining in the Forum with a yellow star on my shoulder. The instance I have quoted may be the thin edge of the wedge. I hope by my pointing this out that it may come to a stop.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED
    [quote]Originally posted by bigboab@9 October 2003 - 17:55
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234,9 October 2003 - 03:31
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab,8 October 2003 - 19:29
    It would appear that I am annoying 75% of the members of the forum. So I think I will just give it a Bye. Before I go Darth, I would like to point out that out of the last 150 posts I have made only 52% of them contained quotes. I will remain in Kazaa to allow people to upload records etc from me. I enjoyed my short stay in the Forum. Goodbye all.
    We have nothing against you quoting people. We just want you to stop adding...
    <----- this with every post.
    I have just returned for a short period to clarify a few things. The reason for my leaving is not about a silly little thing like this. One of the rules of this Chat Room is that no member should be attacked as an individual(PM deals with that). I realise that I was making a technical mistake and had not yet figured out how to &#39;sort&#39; it out. I may have now unfortunately. But that is not the point, this thread goes against all the rules of the Forum, and the fact that a Poll was instituted against a member means that a Mod was involved. What is wrong there? Have I been ribbing them too far. I would also like to point out that this is not the first time that a member has been vilified in the last two weeks. The difference is that the last time he/she was not named nor was there a Poll. I have no intention of remaining in the Forum with a yellow star on my shoulder. The instance I have quoted may be the thin edge of the wedge. I hope by my pointing this out that it may come to a stop.
    I think a sense of humour was called for here, not a dummy spit&#33;

PS: And you can [quote] me on that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Nothing wrong with humour but your act is old. Keep chasing them away BD, you&#39;re almost there.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    hooked's Avatar booster
    [QUOTE]
    love yourself

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@9 October 2003 - 08:55

I added the poll for a laugh.

Do you really think that people are flaming you because of a simple mistake in your posts???

Serious sense of humour failure there, methinks.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by bigboab@9 October 2003 - 00:29
    are you trying to play the simpathy card? its kinda working people seem to like your [QUOTE]
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Was this not flaming?

Bitch? And it is getting on your TITS

Was this not flaming[/QUOTE]

If you&#39;re gonna dish it out, you gotta be able to take it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast