Page 3 of 1013 FirstFirst 12345613531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    the best thing in this new topic is the reviews which will make us know which tracker we need ....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    no one gives swedvdr invites for free nowadays because not only do you need 250GB up, you have to buy one with 40 bonus points, which aren't easy to earn and could be spent on other things much more worthwhile.
    Swedvdr shud be 4 or 4.5
    I think the current rating (3.5) is fine. Sure, invites are hard to get now, but a lot of people have accounts there.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    I dont think thats swedvdr deserve 3.5 because most members thats trade account will be decrease by the times just my 2 cents

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah, currently I think 3.5 is good. But in the future, it looks sure to be a 4 if not a 4.5 tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post
    Yeah, currently I think 3.5 is good. But in the future, it looks sure to be a 4 if not a 4.5 tracker.
    fine, but swedvdr and norbits have almost the same amount of members (2k difference) and are definitely not on the same level...

norbits: to get invites you need to be a member for 4 weeks, have 30GB downloaded, and have a ratio over 1. once you qualify, you get 1 invite every week.

swedvdr: invites are not given out automatically here. exalted users (member for 15 weeks w/ 250GB up) get 1 invite in exchange for 40 bonus points, which are earned by 40GB of seeding. now, i for one am not going to trade in all those hard earned points for an invite just to trade it for something easier to get like NB when instead they can be used for much needed GB credits or even saved for a 24 hour free leech.

also, i see a similar problem with #it and tt. they're hardly comparable, imo. maybe knock norbits & #it down to a 3 if you're not going to bump swedvdr & tt up one?

btw, well done on the new thread, it looks nice =)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    ThePlace should be higher, they're closed now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    why revolt is not on the list? and what about polishbytes?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Great work Patriot and Buggyme on this much needed and well-executed post. Please do continue the series on Tracker Details. It makes for great info. Now I know I'd give anything for ScT and virtually nothing for U*-*.

Btw is Xboxsky really up there with KG etc. I have an account and always assumed it wasn't worth much. Kinda surprised to see it up there with KG etc and above bitmetv, oink etc. Guess I could use it for a nice trade.
    Last edited by man2069us; 12-13-2006 at 03:37 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    the reviews are so great!

gratzz to Buggy and Patriot..god luck to u
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by davidkz23 View Post
    why revolt is not on the list? and what about polishbytes?
    Revolt is more like a forum than torrent trackers even through it has around 40+ great torrents.
    Last edited by Chi Pheo; 12-13-2006 at 04:59 PM.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "