Page 725 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 225625675715722723724725726727728735775825 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 10125

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huqiming View Post
    why is blackcats so low? how come i still can't get in when it's supposed to be as easy as Demonoid or undergroud gamer?
    because we let in nearly 50,000 users the other month to get to 100,000 (just a personal milestone) so we plumtted down the rankings.

we used to open as well after that just to get some new blood in, the problem was 90% of the new blood was poisened.

We now have a recycled torrents system on the tracker, so old torrents get bumped to the top of browse, only installed 2 days ago but already seems to be working wonders.

Im the owner and i used to like opening up now and again, but now i think with 75,000+ members, the recycled torrents, and all the rubbish we seem to get in, we will be closed indefinately, and we also do not have any invites at all.

(i also want to get to lvl 10 on this list )
    To climb that ladder with 100,000 members is kinda difficult besides you already among the second ranking with a 9 ,don't be too greedy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7242
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why not be the only tracker with a 10/10 rating

but that last bit was just in jest, its realy because we get a lot of...

Cheats especially from Brazil for some reason, but Israel was starting as well.

Lots of dupe accounts, we had 1 user register 300 accounts when we opened up for a month. they then sell these on ebay and such (i would prefer trading than that tbh, but i dont like trading either)

ppl that come and leech, get 4 games and never come back, because they think we are the same as most other trackers out there, where global ratio is the only thing that matters, or even worse, come from the public side and think they can just leech away at their hearts content, and get annoyed when they cant download anymore.

bottom line is though, we have just got new forums installed, just moved the db over to a new server with 16gig ram, we have a good userbase and a great community, so its time to shut up shop for awhile, and take stock of where we are, and what we can work on next, as we are always tweaking bits and bobs of the tracker to make it better for everyone.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7243
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    bitmetv needs to be higher, it is absolutely the best TV tracker out there by far and leading any category should get you right near the top. on top of that while they do give their good members invites most users wont give them since bmtv is so strict about inviting bad users so while there may be a lot of invites out there it is still extremely hard to get one. oh and they changed it so the max invites anyone can have is 3 limiting the amount out there. should be level 7 or 8.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7244
    g1golos's Avatar Klubbingman BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    bitmetv needs to be higher, it is absolutely the best TV tracker out there by far and leading any category should get you right near the top. on top of that while they do give their good members invites most users wont give them since bmtv is so strict about inviting bad users so while there may be a lot of invites out there it is still extremely hard to get one. oh and they changed it so the max invites anyone can have is 3 limiting the amount out there. should be level 7 or 8.
    Yes BitMeTV must go up to lvl7

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7245
    Boy was I surprised by Finbytes, it is listed as a rare 0-day tracker with rare packs and files, but there is very little in terms of 0-day content. Listing needs to be reclassified!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7246
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well...

we have just closed up shop, as in we are not letting any new members in period, and invites are off line as well.

Ive also sent an announcement out to all the members stating this.

I dont even know when we will be open again, if we ever will.

so sorry, but unless you can get a trade (which is against our rules btw) you will find it realy hard to get in, especially for the next few months.
    Blackcats should go up in level because of that

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7247
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    +1

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7248
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think that RP should go up. They hadn't had open signups for a long time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7249
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mano_Man View Post
    well...

we have just closed up shop, as in we are not letting any new members in period, and invites are off line as well.

Ive also sent an announcement out to all the members stating this.

I dont even know when we will be open again, if we ever will.

so sorry, but unless you can get a trade (which is against our rules btw) you will find it realy hard to get in, especially for the next few months.
    Blackcats should go up in level because of that
    +1

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7250
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by g1golos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Yes BitMeTV must go up to lvl7
    You mean bitmetv , that you get 3 invites , to be in one level with sct , that never had invites except donating?
    FUNNY.