Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Conspiracy Theory Behind SCT and FTWR Closure

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    I am not that sure anymore Burnsy mate. I ve only heard about those two foreign 'idiots' on forums and one site, not on the news or papers or something that would make it a bit more official. I am a bit paranoid but sites closing down like that with lame reasons its more than fishy
    Fair one mate... to be honest I stopped really following the whole U*-* saga. You may have a good point, in so far as IF indeed it was only through 'DVD sales' then the copywrite agencies would be having a press field day by now... unless of course they have more targets in their sites and not announcing things till their 'blitz' is over... but again, it's all heresay and speculation...

Fuck knows what's going on tbh

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Now, what I would like to think is that they found out they got compromised and they are closing down the trackers so we could be safe. I could live with that, even appreciate it. But they didn't come with any statement, or at least a reasonable one. All we know is that they've asked for money and then shut down the tracker at the end of the month. I wonder if sct payed their bills for December...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Now, what I would like to think is that they found out they got compromised and they are closing down the trackers so we could be safe. I could live with that, even appreciate it. But they didn't come with any statement, or at least a reasonable one. All we know is that they've asked for money and then shut down the tracker at the end of the month. I wonder if sct payed their bills for December...
    They did mention something about deleting their databases to secure their members here tho mate:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...deleted-375273

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    I really dont think its about money.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Now How many of you understand simple addition?like 1+1=2 and that kinda stuff.
    Well word is that djgrrr became too much of an open book(that n00bs like me could easily point you to his catholic school,yeah I know catholic school but true lol).

Now that's me,those who hated him more as am told,could easily pull you his entire family tree and as I hear,its one of those super extended types but that's the part that's none of my business.

In our world though,anonymity is everything.Its more important especially when the scene suspects you want to buy a yacht with money earned from their shit.
    Well dj didn't know this or perhaps in his early years as a pirate,didn't think he'd become as big as he did and well he got kinda careless.
    NOTiCE after NOTiCE came out and before you knew it,dj and sct were officially the most owned of P2P in scene history.Now you might wonder why he didn't quit when all this started happening,well to him,it was a game.For some reason he thought he had it like spx did.

Bans came one after the other that he kinda forgot that unlike spx,they had solid RL details on him.

Now here's something that you don't want like ever,you don't want the scene angry at you for stealing their shit ok? but you really don't want them angry coz you've been profiting from their hardwork.

Fast forward to this year and I think the guy kinda began to grow up however it was a little too late.Word is that he caught a case(dunno if its tax evasion or whatever) but this case somehow wouldn't go well for him if it was determined that he had links to a for profit illegal file sharing torrent site.
    So what happened,well his simpleton mind told him to leave sct quietly,a plan that was going perfectly till some chatlog appeared.But eventually he left as he had no choice really,if it was upto feeling,he'd probably give his nick to some random cunt to use but as most of you know,not all of his admins are on his side and they probably would have told.After leaving,feeling began to erase everything dj on anything he could and that's why you are seeing him so agitated that he has no control over that dj tax evasion chatlog.He doesn't really give a fvck about any of you though other than of course dj,the kat who got him rich.

I dunno if you guys get this but what do you think the scene would do to someone who has allegedly accumulated close to over a quarter million dollars from their shit when they hear this person has caught a case.Fuel it with evidence right?well with help from his and feeling's confidants,its exactly what they've been doing.

Closing the site was premeditated,the well in advance donations requests plus the fact that its fuckin end month kinda gives,use your fokin heads peoples lol.

Experience is the best teacher though,We've been here before,admin gets into some legal trouble and the site goes down together with him.Remember fort knox?well yeah its the same here and that's what it shall be till feefee decides to come down his ivory fvckin tower and start speaking although he'll probably conjure up more lies.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Two big ones in a row! there may be some connection. Anyone of the SCT Staff on FTWR?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Its been mentioned countless times that those pastebins are bulls*1t FFS!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cheers for the info sez... makes for interesting reading... although this version of things has been previously denied right enough... but you're right in saying that we'll never know the full story, only what they want us to know
    Last edited by Burnsy; 11-29-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: adding some text

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    that's some of the stupidest shit i've heard so far

sure, the people who live off their parents probably don't understand but how far could some donation bucks get you? a months rent at most?

pfft

how soon some people forget....these guys put 4+ years of their lives into making the greatest torrent tracker on the net. It's plain idiotic to think that amount of hard work would ever be compromised for small amount of money.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    You guys are like old ladies.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast