Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Former ScT member looking for FtN

Hi there, as many of you may know, ScT closed down on 10pm the 29th of november.

I'm looking for a new home, especially FtN. If someone could be so kind to offer me a warm shelter i'd really appreciate it!

Obviously i can offer proofs about my ScT stats and other trackers infos.

I understand if someone doesn't feel like inviting me straight away but i'm willing to spend time knowing each other and gaining his trust. Please help me if you can.

Cheers
    Last edited by OmarSharif; 11-30-2009 at 01:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Let's get to know each other. We can go to the movies. We can have a picnic. We can ride a double-seated bicycle. I will pretend to laugh at your jokes. We'll be best friends like the ambiguously gay duo. We'll get so close that you can just move in. Then you'll just use my FTN account.

<3

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i would prefer having an invite! lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Bonding. It's what BT is all about...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    you are absolutely right. and for OmarSharif you are new here and you expect some one to give you F*N . you need a miracle bro , just keep around, express your opinions and take your time here and there are a good guys here to invite you there

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by locusprince View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    you are absolutely right. and for OmarSharif you are new here and you expect some one to give you F*N . you need a miracle bro , just keep around, express your opinions and take your time here and there are a good guys here to invite you there
    I may be new here but i'm not new in the BT scene that's what counts in my humble opinion.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Most people here and most ex-SCT users are not new to the BT scene. So what makes you so special that you rejected my gentlemanly advances?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    Most people here and most ex-SCT users are not new to the BT scene. So what makes you so special that you rejected my gentlemanly advances?
    i didn't want to sound rude to you. i think what makes me special is my dedication to trackers i love. it's not just about maintaining my ratio because i like to upload interesting packs (i'm also a gunner @ PtN), i like to help the way i can the growth of the tracker's community. we can sum it up to the fact i care for others. if you'd like to know more about that i'd prefer to discuss it in private because i don't want this page to be an advertisement to me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarSharif View Post

I may be new here but i'm not new in the BT scene that's what counts in my humble opinion.
    you didn't get the point, you are asking for a free F*N invite and you are newbie here. so who would help you ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    you didn't get the point, you are asking for a free F*N invite and you are newbie here. so who would help you ?
    I'm hoping for a miracle maybe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast