Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 & Cs:cz

lol

2. Games   -   #22
    lol...
    Octopussy ...your very confused about your sexuality aren't you
    Your favorite word is faggot, fag, ect.. Only children call people these names.
    I'd say your between 12 and 15 years old... From what i.ve seen your about the
    BIGGEST spammer and baby here, And don't forget to check your "equipment"
    before you leave you just might be gro'n titty's...lolol

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by topgun396@13 October 2003 - 21:59
    I'd say your between 12 and 15 years old
    since when have only children said fag or faggot?

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+13 October 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 October 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-topgun396@13 October 2003 - 21:59
    I&#39;d say your between 12 and 15 years old
    since when have only children said fag or faggot? [/b][/quote]
    i know ive never heard i a "child" say fag or faggot... =/

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster

(come on post count )

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    lol

7. Games   -   #27
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ahhhh. What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing. Actually your right. I have never had that conversation with my parents. There dead. But hey, I like to think they were still around. "Boy you want a nintendo for christmas or a brand new rifle." God I miss that man. I should have chose the rifle.

Actually I don&#39;t really remember saying half that stuff...I was a little wonked out.

Octopussy, TwisT, lets just stop this stupid argument. I&#39;d rather have you two as friends than as enemys. I already have to much in my life to worry about right now. I have a pregnant fiance, I&#39;m trying to get a job...

If you or anyone else wants to spam, or not spam, or whatever, be my guest. It&#39;s not my position to tell TwisT anything, thats what the mods job is for. If you don&#39;t accept my "apology" then fine. I just don&#39;t have the energy to carry on this childish game. Maybe I could have a few years ago but I have found that life is too short for arguing.

Oh come on everybody, group hug&#33;

*Hugs TwisT and Octopusy*

Peace.

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 23:06
    Ahhhh. What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing. Actually your right. I have never had that conversation with my parents. There dead.
    can u not go without posting some complete BS in any of your posts??

9. Games   -   #29
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 23:06
    Ahhhh.&nbsp; What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing.&nbsp; Actually your right.&nbsp; I have never had that conversation with my parents.&nbsp; There dead.&nbsp; But hey, I like to think they were still around.&nbsp; "Boy you want a nintendo for christmas or a brand new rifle."&nbsp; God I miss that man.&nbsp; I should have chose the rifle.

Actually I don&#39;t really remember saying half that stuff...I was a little wonked out.

Octopussy, TwisT, lets just stop this stupid argument.&nbsp; I&#39;d rather have you two as friends than as enemys.&nbsp; I already have to much in my life to worry about right now.&nbsp; I have a pregnant fiance, I&#39;m trying to get a job...

If you or anyone else wants to spam, or not spam, or whatever, be my guest.&nbsp; It&#39;s not my position to tell TwisT anything, thats what the mods job is for.&nbsp; If you don&#39;t accept my "apology" then fine.&nbsp; I just don&#39;t have the energy to carry on this childish game.&nbsp; Maybe I could have a few years ago but I have found that life is too short for arguing.&nbsp;

Oh come on everybody, group hug&#33;

*Hugs TwisT and Octopusy*

&nbsp; &nbsp;

Peace.
    yea i have a lot to worry about especially the 10 hot girls i got pregnant

oh man wat a beat

alright peace no more internet thuggin

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    YOU PENIS&#33;
    AMD Athlon 2500+
    512 RAM