Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] TL invitation

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I feel so out of the loop. How does one go about getting the black and green stars?
    Black = 5000 posts
    Green = former staff member
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Black = 5000 posts
    Green = former staff member
    Well, then! I guess that means I'm not getting either.

Speaking of 5000 posts, holy crap anon! I don't think I can give that much dedication to any given forum I'm on. My max has been 2300 posts, and I lost interest.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Speaking of 5000 posts, holy crap anon! I don't think I can give that much dedication to any given forum I'm on.
    Never say never

My max has been 2300 posts, and I lost interest.
    2300 posts is quite a lot, specially if they're all constructive, as it's the case with your account here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    TL is by far the best 0 day out their(imo) because of speed, contents and activity of old torrents and i dont check pre times but i know they would be great.

but your reason to request it is totally wron, and i dont think many people would wna invite you so you are part of a l33t tracker(which im afraid to say its not...)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Since when is someone who requests a TL-invite trying to become 'l33t'.

If I look at some people replying here that this is a request for the wrong reasons, the word hypochrite comes to mind!

In this thread I've seen collectors, cheaters and people who are willing to buy their way into trackers...hardly the peeps that should comment on others, hein???
    Last edited by Disme; 05-03-2010 at 05:46 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

If I look at some people replying here that this is a request for the wrong reasons, the word hypochrite comes to mind!

In this thread I've seen collectors, cheaters and people who are willing to buy their way into trackers...hardly the peeps that should comment on others, hein???
    You're right.
    And also people who have made more than 4,000 comments in less than 6months (most of them trashing other members). Whats with that?
    What i say to these guys, if you have nothing to contribute just keep your comments.

nighty

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

this makes you ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    this makes you ?
    Belgian, and superior
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    this makes you ?
    Belgian, and superior

I knew it

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by playerone View Post
    And also people who have made more than 4,000 comments in less than 6months (most of them trashing other members).
    Can you believe it? Some people have no life...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast