Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noooooooooooooo

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I feel your pain my brother. I had my computer crash on me and I lost everything and had nothing backed up. I kicked myself in the ass for that one because I had been putting of burning everything cause I was to lazy to take the time to do it. Now my collection was far less that yours but it was still a major pain in the ass to get it back to how I had it.

2. Music   -   #22
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@13 October 2003 - 15:51
    What a shame.

How about using a different program to re-re-tag them? Maybe the required info. is still attached to the file so that Tag and Rname or something else can save you?

Mayvbe worth a try.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.
    yea crumb, i thought of that but music brainz made new folders for them, so using another tag and rename would probably just make it more disorganized.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #23
    tag & rename doensn&#39;t move any files at all, and doesn&#39;t do anything without you giving it the go-ahead. you can preview almost all changes before you go through with them, and you can undo some of them too, as long as you change your mind right away.

get the v3, not the 2.174 or whatever.

4. Music   -   #24
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    is this program you used distributed free from the RIAA website Mog?

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    Why not share your files umong your K-lite brethren, download a coupla of them, listen to them if recognized rename and send it back....

Come to think of it would take more time then to do it your self, unless you get a group of friends and spread out the files.
    Only solution I can think of other then re-downloading them, but I think that would be the same thing.

(confused)

6. Music   -   #26
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by noname12@13 October 2003 - 16:50
    Why not share your files umong your K-lite brethren, download a coupla of them, listen to them if recognized rename and send it back....

Come to think of it would take more time then to do it your self, unless you get a group of friends and spread out the files.
    Only solution I can think of other then re-downloading them, but I think that would be the same thing.

(confused)
    lol ur getting yourself confused. but yea. i deleted the files, im redownloading them all. hope to have them done by the end of the month. live and learn..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #27
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Its almost as bad as me deleting a years worth of mp3&#39;s (1200) when i had napster on a 28k modem thats was way back in 98...there was no way i could get them back in a month or a year even...now i&#39;ve got them all back and more

8. Music   -   #28
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    hey moga, if had been listening, hehe, we preach from the bible known as Allmusic.com, they give you the option of looking up songs by title :-)

9. Music   -   #29
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Its almost as bad as me deleting a years worth of mp3&#39;s (1200) when i had napster on a 28k modem thats was way back in 98...there was no way i could get them back in a month or a year even...now i&#39;ve got them all back and more
    wooh now that is bad with a capital B

10. Music   -   #30
    ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    bump... u&#39;ve screwed it up...
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast