Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Pc And Halo 2

Octopussy
    Bst way to download is using bittorent..i got it done in 2 days on 56k..... www.suprnova.org and you can download bt by serachin bittorrent experimental on google

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 18:58
    Bst way to download is using bittorent..i got it done in 2 days on 56k..... www.suprnova.org and you can download bt by serachin bittorrent experimental on google
    2 days . a waste of time. the game was very dissapointing

3. Games   -   #43
    Octopussy
    yes it was....one of the gayest games made, i should have downloaded battlefield secert weapons instead....i thought ti was good because of all the hype

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    yeah i was, and still am very dissapointed by the game

5. Games   -   #45
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    yea, its not that great of a game. its OK, but the whole alien shooting thing is kinda cartoony. but , i do like the way the plasma grenades stick to the enemy while they run around like chickens, spouting all that goofy shit they say, lol

6. Games   -   #46
    Octopussy
    i didnt know they stick to em... but plasma grenadtes ook so awesome when they blow up with that teal smoke and stuff ....wats stupidin the game is how in one of the level i took them underwater and they didnt die....i mean comon wtf is that ..i took the guy sin the jeep with me

7. Games   -   #47
    Poster
    I been useing BT on and off for some time now...
    and suprnova, but that the first time I sen Pc game on it the secyion was alwas blank befor????
    Thnaks
    sas
    pls equse speliing lol

8. Games   -   #48
    Octopussy
    is it still blank?

try another mirror?

someone said it had to do with cookies or somting i duno

just try another mirror

9. Games   -   #49
    Poster
    im d/l Halo using Bittorrent, off of Supernova, does this one sound right?: "Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT" its about 686.4 mbs

10. Games   -   #50
    Octopussy
    Yes, That's fine...Don't worry about fake or corrupted files, you can trust suprnova. After you download the game it will probably have like 100 files in .001 .002 etc. files. All you have to do is install winrar or if you already have it right click one of the .001 files and click open with, then chose winrar. Then you should know what to do...if you don't you can always ask.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast