Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Downloading Right Now?

Windows XP Professional Corporate Edition ISO from Bittorrent.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Just finished download American Wedding, Max Payne 2, and Halo. Still waiting on The Omen, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Originally posted by MaceWindy@18 October 2003 - 19:52
    Just finished download American Wedding, Max Payne 2, and Halo. Still waiting on The Omen, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
    Ugh, American Wedding, why bother?

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+19 October 2003 - 04:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 19 October 2003 - 04:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MaceWindy@18 October 2003 - 19:52
    Ugh, American Wedding, why bother? [/b][/quote]
    Because It Rocks

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Originally posted by stupidguy+18 October 2003 - 20:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy @ 18 October 2003 - 20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@19 October 2003 - 04:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaceWindy
    @18 October 2003 - 19:52

Ugh, American Wedding, why bother?
    Because It Rocks [/b][/quote]
    Someone should take away your hearing and sight for that remark. Admit it&#39;s a terrible movie, and just as predictable and boring as it&#39;s predecessors.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Reservior Dogs off K-Lite

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I won that mvoie

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@19 October 2003 - 04:00

Someone should take away your hearing and sight for that remark. Admit it&#39;s a terrible movie, and just as predictable and boring as it&#39;s predecessors.

Yeah, I saw an earlier version, nowhere near DVD quality and found the movie to be decent. I still felt like seeing this movie in DVD quality.

Overall, I found the plot to be a bit thin and pointless in this one, even though there were a few funny scenes. Worth seeing if you&#39;re a Pie fan, but otherwise, not much solid material.

American Pie 2 on the otherhand was a pretty good movie...

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    yasirk
    I am trying to download Dreamweaver MX 2004 version, i was more than half way through when everybody decided that they will no longer share the file. Please i desperately need the file plus i am also sharing a lot of stuff. Please if some one of u has the file please share it.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    15 episodes of Berserk B)

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast