Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits,Good news ( or not depending on your point of view)

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    HDBits' reaction of eleminating the idea of issuing invites was a good and bad thing. Good, cause the site will continue to be free of traders, bad cause many legitimate users who wanted to get into the site are now stranded. IMO hdbits should organise something about the invites for this chirstmas and give invites, to their most trusted users i.e based on user classes. Cause it is totally unfair that those who really do want to be part of that community, to be shut out from it due to the actions of a few traders. Please try to help those who really want to be part of the site..it's sure to be a really good christmas gift

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    For frick's sake.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Just great, this idiots ruined the chance for all good users to join the site

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    anyone know who are those idiots ?let's flood them )

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fox92 View Post
    HDBits' reaction of eleminating the idea of issuing invites was a good and bad thing. Good, cause the site will continue to be free of traders, bad cause many legitimate users who wanted to get into the site are now stranded. IMO hdbits should organise something about the invites for this chirstmas and give invites, to their most trusted users i.e based on user classes.
    Don't know if you noticed but the upper userclasses of most trackers are populated to some extent by traders who have consciously buffered their accounts to maximize their value.

Also if HDbits was as you so astutely put it " free of traders " then they wouldn't have had this problem to begin when.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    grow4dough's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    if they wont open the invites until people stop trading then they will never open their doors again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ya well, we all know what the real problem is.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    yes. what's the real problem?

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fox92 View Post
    HDBits' reaction of eleminating the idea of issuing invites was a good and bad thing. Good, cause the site will continue to be free of traders, bad cause many legitimate users who wanted to get into the site are now stranded. IMO hdbits should organise something about the invites for this chirstmas and give invites, to their most trusted users i.e based on user classes.
    Don't know if you noticed but the upper userclasses of most trackers are populated to some extent by traders who have consciously buffered their accounts to maximize their value.

Also if HDbits was as you so astutely put it " free of traders " then they wouldn't have had this problem to begin when.
    hmmm..guess I cant argue with that...sad all this had to happen :\

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hopefully the staff will make more such announcements so the sellers and traders will eventually all surface...

No way is HDbits free of them.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast