Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why was kevinsert banned from FST?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, if I am not allowed to ask here why another member was banned from FST, ignore this thread and lock it. But if I am allowed to ask such a question, please answer it. I would like to know why kevinsert was banned, as he seems a pretty nice and intelligent fellow. I got this impression after reading many of his posts here. I think I have quite a few similarities with this guy. For example, he likes staffers from different trackers (even though he created one negative thread to discuss "the worst staff in the bittorrent world"). He seems like a community type of person. So, what did he do wrong?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    as he seems a pretty nice and intelligent fellow. I got this impression after reading many of his posts here.
    You really didn't dig that deep did you?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    as he seems a pretty nice and intelligent fellow. I got this impression after reading many of his posts here.
    You really didn't dig that deep did you?
    If OlegL says something, think the opposite.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I agree,
    oleg pick the baltimore/pittsburgh steelers game for me for Sunday, and I will put 20 bucks down on the team u don't choose.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not sure why this is even a Topic?......Shouldn't all inquiries, be dealt with on a PM basis?...... sigh

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I remember that guy. He was much too cool for me back then. Maybe we'd be neck and neck now as I've practiced quite a bit.

But he quit torrenting anyway.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I want to put this offer out right now,anyone who promises to quite torrenting forever I will give KG upload credit to.
    And just because it's the holidays and I'm feeling generous I will double the amount if they provide proof that their account is disabled there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    damn kids, get a life

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    The guy certainly seemed to have some anger management issues... talk about losing it quickly??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast