Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day is over and so I guess is this thread

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Hmmmm

Interesting 'un'Giveaway

I don't particularly 'need' anything, and I wouldn't be as forthright as to declare I 'wanted' anything, however, I would 'like' some place with a good community to it. Where decent peeps chat and have a laugh without the annoyance of the same few people popping to flame matters and blow situations out of proportion.

FST is a good place to learn stuff, and to chat and also have some interesting discussions, which I have thoroughly enjoyed on a number of occasions and is one of only a couple of places I actually chat now and again.

I don't know what kind of trackers you have to offer so wouldn't presume to ask for anything specific as I have a few accounts on decent '0' day trackers which provide me with all I need, no point in collecting account after account when they all provide the same thing.

If I had to choose any specific 'type' of tracker I would like to be considered for possibly an HD tracker for TV shows/Movies. I upload on a few sites and have trackers with excellent pre times which I auto-download from, I have a pr0n tracker which keeps me covered there... and I have a good couple of back-up trackers too which allow me to search for older things too and have no TTL on their torrents. The only thing I lack really is a decent HD tracker.

Again, this would only be if I had to mention something specific as a good community and place to chat comes first really.

If you have any suggestions or anything in your 'armoury' that you feel may be of use then I'd be grateful for your consideration.

If not then thanks for taking the time to read this and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours

P.S. - If required I can provide anything you may want with regards to speed/ratio's and what other trackers I have accounts on.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry delbertrules but nothing in your history here inspires confidence.For TR I suggest that maybe you try here .
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-383978

Btw As regards trackers I'm far more interested in hearing about what people like and not their preferred format
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    nice ungiveaway IdolEyes =)
    taking advantage of this great moment I'm passing by to say that for a long time already I don't want to be invited to any tracker hehe =]

Hope you find some good users to invite to whatever tracker you could possibly invite them to! It's usually hard to find them =(
    Last edited by 7th; 12-18-2009 at 04:36 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hello Idol, first off, thanks for starting this thread..its a unique one indeed and also it's nice of you to actually offer something like this. Before I even proceed on to all the stuff I am about to write, I want you to know that I WAS a trader. The reason why I am mentioning this first is, if you don't want to invite anyone who traded before, then you don't have to waste your time reading what's below. I am writing this ofcourse, not only with the main aim of getting into this site but also for personal content.
    I would like FSC for this christmas. It sounds crazy, hell yeah it does but I'd really like it. Reason being, I love its concept and I always liked a tracker that never focused on just 0-day and I feel FSC will fit in. I was a member of SCT, and I personally feel, no tracker came up to the level of ScT in terms of content and community, and after reading FSC's review where it clearly states its a community based tracker, attracted me to it. Although many trackers opened their doors for sct users, I still am looking for a site that can fill my 0-day needs and a place that I can fit into. I can ofcourse provide you with proofs of my sct profile and other sites I am a member of. I also own a seedbox, so you do not have to worry about me having a bad ratio. I really hope you can help me out by offering an invite. Even if you can't, thanks alot for giving me the opportunity to express my wants Happy Holidays Idol!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i want ftn coz im a music lover.

thanks!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    It's a fair enough request fox92 and the fact that you have traded in the past doesn't negate FSC staff considering you so it doesn't effect my decision here.
    However I'm a firm believer in adherence to site rules and in FSC's case those are don't invite anyone that you aren't friends with and can therefore adequately vouch for.So unfortunately at this that disqualifies you.

If you are sincere in your desire and a honest person then I wish you luck and hope that one of their staffers notices this request and perhaps follows up on it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i want ftn coz im a music lover.

thanks!
    Sorry I had an invite but I gave it to someone else because they said they wanted it for the e-books.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-18-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This is by far the best ideea of (un)giweaway i've ever seen.I gathered so many invites untill now that probably i can compete with you IdolEyes.

Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.Why?It'e easy:

1. I consider it the ultimate tracker a pirate can acheive at this moment.
    2. Great community. The last l33t tracker for .ro users.
    3. I would lie if I say that I need another tracker for its content, cause I have so many accounts at the highest level class a non donor can reach.
    4. It's a good feeling to know you belong to one of the most wanted trackers available.

I know you would't invite me there even if you had invites left.I just want to share with you know my Christmas wishes.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.
    you just applied for a Hdbits invite
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Hmmmm

Interesting 'un'Giveaway

I don't particularly 'need' anything, and I wouldn't be as forthright as to declare I 'wanted' anything, however, I would 'like' some place with a good community to it. Where decent peeps chat and have a laugh without the annoyance of the same few people popping to flame matters and blow situations out of proportion.

FST is a good place to learn stuff, and to chat and also have some interesting discussions, which I have thoroughly enjoyed on a number of occasions and is one of only a couple of places I actually chat now and again.

I don't know what kind of trackers you have to offer so wouldn't presume to ask for anything specific as I have a few accounts on decent '0' day trackers which provide me with all I need, no point in collecting account after account when they all provide the same thing.

If I had to choose any specific 'type' of tracker I would like to be considered for possibly an HD tracker for TV shows/Movies. I upload on a few sites and have trackers with excellent pre times which I auto-download from, I have a pr0n tracker which keeps me covered there... and I have a good couple of back-up trackers too which allow me to search for older things too and have no TTL on their torrents. The only thing I lack really is a decent HD tracker.

Again, this would only be if I had to mention something specific as a good community and place to chat comes first really.

If you have any suggestions or anything in your 'armoury' that you feel may be of use then I'd be grateful for your consideration.

If not then thanks for taking the time to read this and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours

P.S. - If required I can provide anything you may want with regards to speed/ratio's and what other trackers I have accounts on.
    Answered via PM

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Yet, the only tracker i want to get in is of course FTN.
    you just applied for a Hdbits invite

so?
    Stop playing the sheriff around.I have nothing to hide...You better read carefully IdolEyes's first post.
    And read mine too.I don't espect to get a FTN invite this way.
    Last edited by QPD; 12-18-2009 at 07:10 PM.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast