Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCC Request

karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Hello guys,

i would like to request a SCC invite,since this site is all in one+many freeleeches and 0 day.

I joined IPT a couple of months ago,i have uploaded more than 40GB and downloaded only 623MB,i have a 2MBPS connection,every torrent i have ever downloaded is on seeding almost 20 hours a day.90% of the torrents i have downloaded from private sites are still on seeding.

I will also buy a 10-15$ seedbox in january for one or two months

When i get SCC I will giveaway TORRENTLEECH AND TORRENTVAULT & SCL to my mates at FST.They are all buffered a little,and with positive ratios.I will concentrate on SCC and IPT

I will not cheat the person who trust me and will maintain a Positive ratio

Please help me in my quest for SCC

Merry Christmas
    Last edited by karachidude; 12-18-2009 at 05:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    If i get SCC I will giveaway TORRENTLEECH AND TORRENTVAULT & SCL to my mates at FST.They are all buffered a little,and with positive ratios.I will concentrate on SCC and IPT

Take a look at this sentence buddy ...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ok...sorry..i corrected it know
    Last edited by karachidude; 12-17-2009 at 10:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    dude your ip is uncovered on your second tracker, Thats 1000000x worse than your username lol

116.xx.xx.xx is what im talking about right next to your name

lol and he changed "if" to "when" rofl
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 12-18-2009 at 01:39 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Karachidude no offense... um dude but if a kid has a pile of Oreo cookies on his plate and turns to me and says may I have another Oreo cookie ? I'm not exactly motivated to give him more of what he already has a surfeit of.
    Besides imo the Oreos you already have are better then the one you are asking for anyway.
    Also you use the "only downloaded 623MB" like that is something to be proud of.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Karachidude no offense... um dude but if a kid has a pile of Oreo cookies on his plate and turns to me and says may I have another Oreo cookie ? I'm not exactly motivated to give him more of what he already has a surfeit of.
    Besides imo the Oreos you already have are better then the one you are asking for anyway.
    Also you use the "only downloaded 623MB" like that is something to be proud of.
    Obviously that gives him a ratio of over 60, and as of such he has given back 60 times as much as he has taken. He has truly followed the philosophy of "seed till you bleed", and as of such, he is a real team player .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deichmann's Avatar Poster
    that amazing, i'll be proud too if i'll seed like 60 times what i've downloaded

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I would just like to give you an advise, do not go for SCC with 2 mbps connection. try for it, when you are up with a seedbox.Personally i prefer IPT over SCC(who cares if it shows up some minutes later). I understand the urge for being part of "EVERY" 1337 tracker out there, when you are a new torrenter. But Give it some time, you will get into it, eventully.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by awaited View Post
    I understand the urge for being part of "EVERY" 1337 tracker out there, when you are a new torrenter. But Give it some time, you will get into it, eventully.
    That's the thing only "new torrenters " feel the need to be on every 0day.By the time that you've " earned your stripes" and have access to everywhere hopefully you will realize the stupidity of your actions and settle on being the best member possible on the 1-2 sites( whether 1337 or not ) that you value the most.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ok.thank u TV controls..i have covered my ip now.

Guys i m not a collector,i will giveaway all the 0 day trackers,Scc is the most awsum,plz help

i m trying for it at lionel hurtz giveaway thread.wish me luck
    Last edited by karachidude; 12-18-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast