Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sct VS uk-t VS ftwr

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Was never a member of uk-t ,don't have a lot of use for 0day or pre-times or or for 0day users who worry about pre-times so that leaves Rabbit by default.
    Although seriously I miss Zamunda the most.

@Martin to my knowledge nothing ( operational) like FTWR exists - what with it's combination of the old and the new.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Never used ScT, i was a member of uk-t and still sorely miss it...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    ScT was just a 0day. Sure it was probably the best especially if you are interesting in old packs like I do. But it was impersonal at least for me. Just for that and cause I was never member of UK-t it is rabbit I miss more
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    although ftwr was a very original tracker with unique content and funny competitions, it's ScT i miss the most.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I belive only people who had accounts on all the above mentioned can really express a point here.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    No anyone can express a view here and then it is up to the reader to decide if it has any validity.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    + 1 SCT all The way......

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    ScT was actually the one that most people cared about. It was one of the best and most well-known private trackers out there. Nobody can deny the legacy that ScT has left on the BT world, but we all knew that it would have to die someday.

UK-T's death was pretty big, too. I remember looking at a thread here called "What happened to UK-T?" and it had over 200 people viewing it at the same time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ScT had many,many more members so obviously the effect of it's demise is more pronounced if not any more heartfelt.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    For the first three or four months, I really missed my testicles. But as I steadied my pitch, I discovered the profound bliss of being a castrati. I've never looked back since.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast