Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: sct VS uk-t VS ftwr

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I missed Demonoid, and was so pleased to see it back up again. Defo a cat with 9 lives that site is Can't say the same for Zamunda though. Now that was definitely an amazing site: The catalogue section was superb, the content HUGE, and no rared files. DL and Play. Sweet as can be.

I say this not to disrespect the sites mentioned in the OP, but if you are talking about speed, unique content and sheer volume of torrents, my hat goes off to Z. A real shame if it never comes back
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    The memories are still pretty vivid, even though has been a several years back, I could NOT sleep all nite, when I got my SCT , the next one was FTN too........so Excired, just left me laying in bed, with such great satisfaction ands honor, to be able to join into their community........aah,.sigh, those were the days

Ha ha ha. How about trying to have sex with a woman next time Enlightened mate. About the OP's question I must say I miss ukt the most, I haven't really used the other 2 trackers

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Uk-t I was a member and still miss it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

Ha ha ha. How about trying to have sex with a woman next time Enlightened mate. About the OP's question I must say I miss ukt the most, I haven't really used the other 2 trackers
    It didn't help with the 2 women I was with........I was more "excited" getting "in" into SCT and FTN..........LOL

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ukt and ftwr sad .sct .I dont give a fuck

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I miss ScT the most

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    None of them, but Demonoid was surely the one I most missed

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED
    This is a very good thread, interesting, smart, all those nice things and shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdasacd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    "Collectors" like me (as in those of us who hang onto accounts, "just in case" and don't use them nearly enough from most people's POV) are better off here, obviously.
    Having such intentions is actually (likely) strongly against the rules of some of the trackers you are at. You must be ok with that...(regardless of the fact that it's easily possible to log in often enough and dl/ul just enough to technically survive at all your trackers).
    If it's against their rules, I'll be banned /disabled eventually. And I won't complain about it. Untill now I haven't been, so I think I must not be doing anything wrong.

I was really trying to say that I don't have an ultra buffered account anywhere. Because I use a site when I need to, not when there's a freeleech etc. so I can buffer up (not saying that I haven't ever DLed a freeleech torrent and then ended up likeing what I got, though).

If I don't even log into a tracker often enough that means that I'm just wasting space inside the userlimit. I've been disabled for that and I haven't tried reenabling my acc. Not because I think the site isn't good (RevoTT is good), but because it was a clear indication to me that I didn't use it enough and that I should let others use it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    If it's against their rules, I'll be banned /disabled eventually. And I won't complain about it. Untill now I haven't been, so I think I must not be doing anything wrong.
    You're not doing anything wrong. That's the whole point in the trackers having time periods for no activity before either disabling or pruning. Half the time you only get disabled but not pruned anyway so can usually get the old account activated.

I've yet to see in the rules on any tracker I've ever been on where it states you must be active for x amount of time over a set period...

Personally I am registered to 10 trackers... 4 of which I am on almost every day... 3 I check out a few times weekly, and the other 3 are 'bettered' by the main trackers I use, but still throw up interesting packs/uploads now and again so I still check them out every so often... I don't think I'm doing anything wrong either

If there's a tracker out there which states having an account you don't use very often is against their rules, even though they implement a 'non-activity' period leading to disabling/pruning then I'd genuinely be interested to learn who they were.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast