Thread: ElektROnik Invite Not Working?

I've gotten two elektronik invites from different people in the last few days, however everytime I try to click the confirminvite.php link in the email I get a 404 error. Any suggestions? Any way to contact staff?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by badfishadi View Post
    I've gotten two elektronik invites from different people in the last few days, however everytime I try to click the confirminvite.php link in the email I get a 404 error. Any suggestions? Any way to contact staff?

Are you from Egypt ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Nope from the USA. Tried today from Germany also (on vacation at the moment). Didn't work from either country...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Nope from the USA. Tried today from Germany also (on vacation at the moment). Didn't work from either country...
    Maybe you should ask the person who invited you to have a word with the staff there

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Maybe you should ask the person who invited you to have a word with the staff there
    I just did. Thanks for the help. Was just wondering if it was an issue others were experiencing or if it was just me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ^^Never heard of such a problem.Don't worry tell your friend to politely PM the staff and they'll sort it out for ya

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Seems to be happening to me with Cinematik also... Very strange.